Novembre confirmed @ Evolution Festival 2008

Nightmist

Cuore Rossoblù
Jul 13, 2003
Sardinia,Italy
Visit site
This year the event will take place July 12 @Idroscalo in Milan, these are the band confirmed By Now:

Opeth
Pain Of Salvation
Gamma Ray
In Flames
Novembre

it's gonna be a great show O_O

Last summer I was lucky, 'coz it was held here in Florence. But I hope to go there the same. I've not been following In Flames for almosto 6-7 years by now... 'Clayman' was the last record I heard, have no idea what to expect...

As for Novembre, good for them that they're takin' part to all these fests. but, man, why doesn't Peaceville try to arrange something better for them? They support a couple of Italian dates for Within Temptation, a few dates in England for P. Lost... Paradise Lost is comin' back to Italy and have to support H.I.M. ... it's unbelievable!

I was thinking about that too, then i thought Katatonia is the only Peaceville's band that seems to tour really well. If i think of My Dying Bride, Madder Mortem and the others i don't remember they did such long tour or played in famous festivals o_O

eheh lucky you! unfortunately it's quite expensive move from here, so i won't be @Darkfest, but i really would like to go to Evo fest since i love Pain Of Salvation and Opeth, i'll start to save money and i hope to can get enough :p

I'm going to start saving off for this gig. Novembre, Opeth, In Flames, P.o.S...
If only Klimt 1918, Soilwork, Vintersorg were invited, it'd be THE SHOW of my life :)

here's the final bill:

Friday 07/11

Cavalera Conspiracy
Sonata Arctica
Dark Tranquillity
Evergrey
Korpiklaani
Sadist
Dark Lunacy
Illogicist

Saturday 07/12

In Flames
Opeth
Gamma Ray
Death Angel
Pain of Salvation
Novembre
Necrodeath
Idols are Dead

They said this year they chose to have less bands, so they can give them more time to play. Who knows maybe they'll play more than 30 minutes, i'm hoping they'll play 1 hour :p

here it is:

01. Anaemia
02. Triesteitaliana
03. Cold Blue Steel
04. Bluecracy
05. Nostalgiaplatz
06. Medley: Come Pierrot/Everasia/Zenith
07. Love Story
08. The Dream of the old boats
09. Child of the twilight