Now known as..

Try not to kill most of them, we don't have much action around. :D

Yeah we have been sucked into the black hole of Facebook it seems.

But like the Governator said: we'll be back! :Spin:

I hope people will be back.. Remember yahoo groups? That went from being huge to well, Gone! A ghost town..

Not sure if people will be back. Internet as a social media is very volatile, what's fad now decays later sometimes quick sometimes a bit later. Facebook is already been sentenced to disappear, I'll be glad if it happens.

I fell this type of interaction (a forum) is more interesting than social networks, but I'm older in the Internet realm.

I fell this type of interaction (a forum) is more interesting than social networks, but I'm older in the Internet realm.

Older or just smarter ? I have a FB account. I don't go there often as I really could care less which restaurant someone ate at today. There is so much garbage there that I have ZERO interest in.
I have some great news for y'all (that is how we say you all in the Southeast US) I had a sliced turkey frozen dinner and a salisbury steak dinner at work last night. Aren't you excited ? (You actually probabla pity me ha ha)
Anyway..... that sounds a bit strange here in UMOS. Pretty darned normal on FB. Now how many of you want me to critique my wonderful frozen sliced turkey dinner ? I am sure I will be overwhelmed by the responses. :Smug:

Bryant

and a salisbury steak dinner at work last night. Aren't you excited ? (You actually probabla pity me ha ha)
Bryant

What type of cut is the salisbury? I love steak at lunch, but too heavy for dinner.

I ate a lot of cheeses and cuts and other stuff at the reception on the evening, now I feel all weird in the stomach. The price of gluttony and cheapness :heh:

Oh well, tomorrow is a holiday so...

What type of cut is the salisbury? I love steak at lunch, but too heavy for dinner.

I ate a lot of cheeses and cuts and other stuff at the reception on the evening, now I feel all weird in the stomach. The price of gluttony and cheapness :heh:

Oh well, tomorrow is a holiday so...

Ha ha ha. Salisbury steak is a fancy way of saying ground beef. It is usually softened with egg and bread crumbs before cooked and served with gravy on top. These frozen dinners I am speaking of cost $1. That is why I eat two. They aren't huge meals. I also eat large portions because I only eat twice a day.

Bon appetit

salisburysteak1.jpg

Ha ha ha. Salisbury steak is a fancy way of saying ground beef. It is usually softened with egg and bread crumbs before cooked and served with gravy on top. These frozen dinners I am speaking of cost $1. That is why I eat two. They aren't huge meals. I also eat large portions because I only eat twice a day.

Bon appetit

salisburysteak1.jpg

LOL, Yummy .... Dam I'm hungry, I think two will do, lol

I was about to say that looks like prison food LOL

On the other hand, since I have to reheat my lunch M-F, I can't be too picky either.

Only have decent stuff on weekends.