Now Playing...

Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire

I assume having sex while on fire would be difficult.

Queensryche - "Operation: Mindcrime"

Every time I listen to this album I'm reminded how damn good it is. It's def in my top 10 of all time, right up there with Floyds' Dark Side Of The Moon and Zenyatta Mondatta by The Police.

~B

Zero Hour - Eyes of Denial

That's funny. I just deleted the line from my last post about them. I didn't think it was necessary.

Bartman and I ended up standing next to the twins from Zero Hour at the Meshuggah show. I didn't know who they were (not really a fan), but Bartman set me straight.

Anyway:

Cradle Of Filth: Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder! :devil: Great new disk!

SS

That's funny. I just deleted the line from my last post about them. I didn't think it was necessary.

Bartman and I ended up standing next to the twins from Zero Hour at the Meshuggah show. I didn't know who they were (not really a fan), but Bartman set me straight.

Anyway:

Cradle Of Filth: Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder! :devil: Great new disk!

SS

:lol:
They are huge Meshuggah fans, Jasun raves and is influenced heavily by them...

Theatre of Tragedy - Hollow Hearted, Heart Departed

Chromakey - "Dead Air For Radios"

Great album!!

~Bart

Indeed it is!! :worship: One of my favorites, I also love You Go Now... two cool albums... The third Chromakey album was a bit too anemic for my tastes though.

The song "Undertow" from DAFR is one of my all time favorite songs... The bass line is killer and the atmosphere it creates gives me the chills...

NP: Helloween - We Damn The Night:kickass: