now sharing bootlegs

Hey! Can you tell me where did you find the Barcelona show???? I'm looking but i can't find.
I was in that show and it was really great, what do you think? How is the sound? It's complete?

EGODIE said:
Hey! Can you tell me where did you find the Barcelona show???? I'm looking but i can't find.
I was in that show and it was really great, what do you think? How is the sound? It's complete?

it sounds alright, sometimes it's hard to hear anders lead guitar but everything is audible. And yes the show is complete

Nice one :)
I'm still in this huge depression though that I have never managed to download those video bootlegs :cry:
It always seems to get stuck at 10-15 MB. No problem to download smaller files like mp3's though.

thanks for all Dude !
headbob.gif

Yesterday I was downloading the Italian (or Spanish ??) bootleg from Hobo's ftp. I downloaded the Intro and when I was in the middle of the second music, Ghost of the Sun, the communication break down. Since then hobo's ftp seems dead. When I try to connect I get this error: Connection Timed out.
It's just me or it happens the same to you guys ??

Buahaha, I what more....

well... since i run the server on my own computer it is only on when i am awake...
you could add me to your icq/msn list, just to see my online status... if i am on, it is on..

sooner or later i hope i will get my linux server running though...

@ Hobo

Well, I ripped the Concert (video) of Katatonia MILWAKEEE METALFEST 2000.. But its a pity, I only could make it in black/white.

I am also about to rip KATATONIA - 11/10/96 - Rotterdam, Holland Video.
Its incomplete, only 20 minutes.

maybe you want to share the stuff on your server, but the filesizes are large, so I am not sure about it.

Hobo said:
well... since i run the server on my own computer it is only on when i am awake...
you could add me to your icq/msn list, just to see my online status... if i am on, it is on..

sooner or later i hope i will get my linux server running though...

Ok, didn't know that. Tnkx anyway, because know I have that bootleg. Tnkx to you man, keep on going!!!