Nuclear Assault tour dates

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
News
The original, and most successful Nuclear Assault lineup including the legendary figure in metal circles, Danny Lilker have reassembled in 2002 to let the minions of the world know the true Thrash giants are "Alive Again." Nuclear Assault will commence a world tour in 2003 to support "Alive Again" with confirmed dates in the U.S from end of January until late March. Planning a tour of Texas and the West Coast between January 22nd and February 8th. Among the cities the tour will hit are Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Albuquerque, Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Ana, San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle. In addition, the band is planning to do several Northeast dates as a warm-up for the tour. April through late spring 2003 we will see the band returning to European shores on the "No Mercy/Easter Festivals 2003 " packaged with TESTAMENT, DARKANE, MARDUK and PRO-PAIN.

2002 - 2003 USA tour dates
The bands "Origin and All That Remains" will be joining the Nuclear Assault tour on January 22 in Texas.

Dec. 29 - Jaxx - Springfeild VA.

Jan. 17 - El-N-Gee - New London, CT.
Jan. 18 - Stone Pony - Asbury Park, NJ.
Jan. 22 - Sin 13 - San Antonio, TX.
Jan. 23 - Fitzgerald's - San Houston, TX.
Jan. 24 - The Backroom - Austin, TX.
Jan. 25 - Canyon Club - Dallas, TX.
Jan. 27 - Launchpad - Albuquerque, NM.
Jan. 28 - Mason Jar - Phoenix, AZ.
Jan. 29 - Galaxy Theatre - Santa Ana, CA.
Jan. 30 - Knitting Factory - Los Angeles, CA.
Jan. 31 - Brick By Brick - San Diego, CA.
Feb. 01 - The Pound SF - San Francisco, CA.
Feb. 03 - Ash Street Saloon - Portland, OR.
Feb. 04 - Graceland - Seattle, WA.

I CANT WAIT UNTIL FEB!!!!

The Original Nuclear Assault!

All Thrash-heads will LOOOOVE this!

-OfficerNice

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Never got into Nuclear Assult or Overkill, & even Bio-Hazzard, those bands never did it for me.............maybe it's an East coast vs. West Coast thing, maybe not....................?

I'm not much into "East Coast" as a scene but the riffs
on "Survive" and "Handle With Care" were so fucking brutal
I think I shit.

-OfficerNice.

Originally posted by tattooedsean666
I loved old school thrash. I didn't care if it was east coast, west coast or if it came from alaska:rolleyes: :eek: :)

Well, what you say is true but in my case I consider
myself exception because I'm a bay area bigot.

-OfficerNice.

"Handle with Care" owned for the simple fact that the track "Trail of Tears" was on there.... :headbang:

Overkill is another great riff oriented band....but I can relate about Biohazard, I never got into them....no matter how hard I tried.

DaNk :Smokedev: