Nudity @ Metalcamp

Oct 13, 2003
NL - Gelderland
it started to rain i think with Behemoth, and i saw this girl running by, thought i should share with you people how strange slovenia was...

Last edited by a moderator:
That must've been at the second stage because the band was pretty crappy lol. Yeah man, Metal Camp is fucking insane every single year.

Did you go down to the river and see all the naked chicks sunbathing on the sandbar? Awesome.

It starts to get old when you're waiting in line for the showers and two people are fucking in one of them and they're holding up everyone else.

haha ofcourse :rofl: but sometimes it was really too hot for me out there...i'm not used to that heat, i loved the storm btw that ripped a couple of tents apart :p

...including mine :Smug:

oh well it was fun

That storm was fucking awesome wasn't it? I was at the front row of Behemoth when it started coming down...that was the greatest concert experience I've ever seen.

hahaha they got flushed of stage didnt they? :rofl:

No way man, they gave the finger to the sky and kept playing until all their amps blew up...literally. Nergal came back out without his guitar and started just singing because the only things working were the triggers, one guitar, and the mic.

The rain was blowing sideways, too.

No way man, they gave the finger to the sky and kept playing until all their amps blew up...literally. Nergal came back out without his guitar and started just singing because the only things working were the triggers, one guitar, and the mic.

The rain was blowing sideways, too.

hmm oh well i was trying to save my tent at that moment...didnt help though slept the rest of the week in a car..pff

Any chance they happened to film one decent looking chick over the 8 fucking minutes? If so, I'm not seeing it.

OK, AND I know one of the guys in that video. How peculiar.