NYC show at Gramercy Theater 3/26

Also, I think the crowd was just straight tired by the time DT came on. Maybe it was because the Haunted set was pretty long? Also, don't opening bands usually only get half an hour? I seem to remember Scar Symmetry and Into Eternity getting 45 minutes but maybe I'm wrong.

Boy, that "tired" comment made me chuckle. And haven't you been on the board, like, at all? There's been all co-headlining talk deal for a good month already... pfff.

Lastly, I think NYC fans are spoiled by all the bands that come around. I'll bet that some of the best shows for more obscure groups like DT are in more intimate settings in less-travelled areas (suburbs, rural areas) where people will drive 2-5 hours for the show because it's not often that these kinds of shows with these kinds of bands come along.

Philadelphia is always the best for some reason, small Jaxx is also cool, but The Troc is my all-time favourite.

but if it's shitty all over, I'm not sure what might be going on.

~kov.

The bass for the DT set at the Metro in Chicago was fucking awful. It basically overpowered most of the guitar and vocals for the entire set. Overall the entire experience was pretty lackluster :(. I did however get to hear The Lesser Faith live which was pretty :cool:

I'm glad I at least got to see DT play, the bands interaction with the crowd was great and made it worth the trip to see them. Either Into Eternity or Scar Symmetry had extremely short sets or the concert started really god damn early. The start time was 6:30 according to the Metro and Ticketmaster information yet I got there 30min late(bastard trains) and both bands had already played.