O/T: Advice on grad school?

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Any Thrax BB'ers have thier Masters. My new contract stipulates I start a grad program (although I can get out of it next year, I may as well earn an MA sooner or later) I was wondering if anyone hear has went thru Grad school. I've heard that unless you are in Law or Medicine that it is a breeze compared to undergrad. Any advice on what schools offer the most stuff online or correspondence?? If I'm going to spend this kind of $$$$$$ on another degree, it needs to be convenient for me. "Easy" would be a nice bonus as well.

TD,
Always glad to see a young man improve his mind. As I've often said, Blatz is like Brain steroids.

Here's what I know.

Get online and type in "distance learning" or "online masters degree" (If I can find the actual link, I will post it!); there are many programs out there.

Currently----if all goes well----I will (probably) start work on my masters next fall (2003) in Environmental, Health & Safety. The program is through Rochester Institute of Technolgy. It is mostly on-line. With some in course work to be done, with a masters' thesis or project. Expensive shit though....something like $500 a credit hour. At least my employer will reimburse 75% as long as I Get a C or better.

What are you looking to get into? More along the lines of education? I recall U, California (or Cali. State)-Santa Dominguez, having an on-line masters in history or the humanities.

Something for you to look into.
If you want to e-mail me, I will forward those links, if I don't post 'em here.

valblatz@yahoo.com

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Thanks for the reply Vomit. I love the fact that us edumacated ones also are heavy partiers! I've found nothing cheaper than $300 a credit hour. For that money, there should be no way to fail, they should at least give you a D- for paying................. I have to get my masters to teach special education in Ohio.So it has to be a program that is at least somewhat contiguous with Ohio's program.