O/T American Head Charge

one man stands

Twins Still In It
Feb 14, 2002
Albert Lea, MN
Visit site
What does everyone think about these guys? They are some local talent that made it big, and I am a pretty big fan. I make it to as many of there shows as I can, and they always put on a killer show. If you have not heard of them there first "Major Label Album" is called "The War of Art" Check it out it is really good.

I can't stress enough about how bad this band is, they really are horrible, the really suck, if you like metal, chances are you won't like this band, mallcore is a good name for it but doesn't describe how bad this band really is, I have nothing against One Man Stands, I just think this band is really talentless,TWO KEYBOARD PLAYERS!? And they aren't even good, they play noise at every possible chance they get, I saw them live with Slayer and I asked evryone I met why Slayer would take such a shitty band on tour, they were, well...HORRIBLE! The drummer is just crap, the singer does the whine(I hate the whine) and the guitarists apparently do not know how to play. I really cannot stress the fact that they are bad enough, they are so damn bad, they really suck!

*AJ realizes he is repeatng himself and stops*

That's cool! I have not heard much input from people since they put out their album last summer. Up here in Minnesota, it was a big deal obviosly, but I wondered how the rest of the world felt about them. I am biased of course, so my opinion does not matter as much. I agree they make alot of noise and are not very tight live, but I thought the album was decent.

"Colostomy" The Song is Seamless. Well I guess they do not have a huge following. I guess I thought they were better then they are. I still think the studio album sounds good. Some bands are not good live. I feel the same way about Slipknot. Awsome studio band, but live.............. needs work