O/T: Another one from Body Count is dead

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I just checked the new Body Count website coz some time ago it seemed that one of my favorite high school bands was going to reform and record something. What have I found? The original guitarist D-Roc died few weeks ago! Shit, it´s the third one from the group (first the original drummer, then the original bass player). Is the band cursed or what the fuck. What a shame. I´m gonna to put up some BC record.

Hey man, don´t you dare dis my niggaz, they kicked ass live when I saw their show back in like 1997.

I saw them 2 time on the same tour with Exodus and D.R.I. I thought them were killer i watched them from the side of the Stage at the Warfield In San Francisco... :Spin: :headbang:

That sucks. I didnt know the drummer and guitarist and bassist died. :cry: Damn, i hope Ice isnt next. RIP BC

" You wanna get high as the sky.......
Your kissing your life goodbye
Your kissing your life goodbye
You think its a game,
You think its a game that you play..........
But the winners lose
But the winners loose it all someday........ "

Ernie C. was the original guitarist.

The first Body Count record was great. "There Goes the Neighborhood" was awesome, so was the song "Body Count." Heck I heard it in a bar about a year ago and it brought a genuine smile to my face. "KKK Bitch" was hilarious. Granted I was 17 or 18 when it came out, but I sure liked it.

Saw them live in the early 90's with Danzig and some other bands at Rikki Rachmans B-day party. Body Count kicked ass and Ice T was cool, I nodded hey to him.

Rozy157 said:
Oh yeah? Hmmph. He must have been the rhythm guy then. I just remember the song "Body Count" when Ice-T blares "Ernie C.! Take these motherf*&#ers home!" Hilarious.
Yeah they always had 2 guitars

"On the bass I got my main muthafucka called Mooseman.
Layin' the rhythm tracks I got the one and only infamous D-Roc.
On the drums I got the one and only Beatmaster V muthafucka.
On lead guitars I got my nigga Ernie C.
And I'm Ice Mother Fuckin' T, bitch."

Johnnie is right!!!!!!!how did he die?? shot in the head?? crackpipe up the ass?? fill me in!!!
do you have the original BC cd with "CopKiller"I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st cd was cool after that I lost it!
Try HazenStreet, new band with Freddie & Hoya(Madball) Toby( H2O)Mack(FLC/Cro Mags) I bet you like it!!!!!