O/T Beck

one man stands

Twins Still In It
Feb 14, 2002
Albert Lea, MN
Visit site
Hey any Beck fans? I just got Sea Changes, and at first it was not what I expected, but after a few listens I have to say this is probably his best record ever. It is very moody and melodic. Just a great album to throw in in the background and wind down to.

Originally posted by one man stands
Hey any Beck fans? I just got Sea Changes, and at first it was not what I expected, but after a few listens I have to say this is probably his best record ever. It is very moody and melodic. Just a great album to throw in in the background and wind down to.

Oh Yeah, Beck is pretty cool. I loved his last album "Midnight Vultures", I guess I'll have to check this out.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Here is a little story.
Last summer at the Roskilde festival i got a chance to see Beck preform live. The concert was awesome!
I even made out with a VERY good looking lesbian chick, while Beck preformed "Devil's haircut". How many of you have done that?
Then her girlfriend showed up..
Beck sure get girls all hot and steamy!!

Her girlfriend showed up, looked really mad(jeebus, she was hot as hell too) screamed something to her girlfriend and me(I think it was in danish),then they both took off holding each others hands.
I never saw them again.

THE END

Ps. My love for lesbians has never been the same since.

http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/2000/english/