O/T: Caught the Foo Fighters tonight!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
At "the house that Pantera built" the Hara Arena (when Pantera played there in '98 w/ Anthrax opening, Pantera received an award for headlining Hara more times than any other band :cool: ) in *best Philip Anselmo voice* " Dayton motherfucking Ohio." Anyway, I know most of you aren't Foo Fighters fans, they are probably too mainstream or corporate or just to hip, but at any rate - the show friggin' rocked. Non-stop for an hour and a half. Dave is a loon. Dave is also the best thing to happen to rock in the last decade. I missed the Foo's in Columbus, so I had to catch the show in Dtown, glad I did. Just a good fun rock show. :D

Good for you. I would like to see FF live. I have only seen some videos. William Goldsmith quite sucked, but Taylor Hawkins is the shit.

Im going to see them and the chilli peppers in glasgow this year. It should be ace ive been into the foos since the first album but i have always been doing stuff when they play.

Hopefully i wont lose my ticket like i did for the Anthrax gig last week.

i aint a fan of the fod but i will catch there live show one day,dave ghrohl got arrested in australia a few years back for being drunk and riding a scooter lol

It was a good show, I think the one in columbus was better. The crowd seemed more in to it, the venue was way cooler and there was not as much security. There was so much security last night that it seemed like a prison. But over all a cool show. The FF are one of the top 5 Rock-n-roll bands out there right now. I wish they would of played Big Me and Next Year.
Has anybody seen the DVD single for Low, with Jack Black in the video? Its freakin funny.

I saw the Foo's in April of 2000 when the toured with the Chili Peppers.I must say that although the Peppers put on a great show,the Foo's rocked harder! :Smokedev: Dave Grohl is definately one funny guy.It sucked I missed em when they came through Pittsburgh a few days ago. :erk:

I'm a very big Foo Fighters fan and would have loved to of been able to see them. Every time they come by my area I never know about it untill it's over.

Cincy Vigilante said:
It was a good show, I think the one in columbus was better. The crowd seemed more in to it, the venue was way cooler and there was not as much security. There was so much security last night that it seemed like a prison. But over all a cool show. The FF are one of the top 5 Rock-n-roll bands out there right now. I wish they would of played Big Me and Next Year.
Has anybody seen the DVD single for Low, with Jack Black in the video? Its freakin funny.

I have seen that video it definitely is a scream. Jack Black is the man.

'That looks like a Cosby sweater. A COSBY SWEATEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR'

wullief said:
Im going to see them and the chilli peppers in glasgow this year. It should be ace ive been into the foos since the first album but i have always been doing stuff when they play.

Hopefully i wont lose my ticket like i did for the Anthrax gig last week.

Im going to that gig as well, im more going to see QOTSA but the Foo's should rock as well, i couldnt give a shit about the Chili's. i saw em the day before Anthrax the last time and wasnt really up for their new brand of cofee table rock. Bugger it though it should be good.

Jockthrax said:
Im going to that gig as well, im more going to see QOTSA but the Foo's should rock as well, i couldnt give a shit about the Chili's. i saw em the day before Anthrax the last time and wasnt really up for their new brand of cofee table rock. Bugger it though it should be good.

QOTSA i forget they were playing that day too. I really like though i reckon it will be a corker. As long as they play catholic school girls tule and sex rap, and fight like a brave ill be well chuffed.

Any ideas who else are on the bill.