o/t corrosion of conformity question

nuge

Mar 24, 2002
chicago
Visit site
i have everything up tp and including wiseblood.what i was wondering is, how is americas volume dealer.i heard it's different ands i have seen a bunch of mixed reveiws.so sense i respect this boards opinions,i have asked you guys for help.
thanks in advance

I actually thought it sounded like a extension of "Wiseblood", so if you enjoyed "Wiseblood" then I'm sure you'll dig it. It is certainly metal all the way, the mighty Pepper lays down his awesome Riffs again on this one.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I'd recommend it. Southern rock at its best. Has anyone heard "Live Volume?" I haven't gotten around to picking that one up yet.

Coop

I would certainly recommend checking out "Blind", "WiseBlood", "Deliverence", "americas volume dealer". They are all pretty dam good, especially if your into Black Sabbath. COC has always reminded me of the new Sabbath. I love all these albums. Any one of them will get your head banging!

Cheez!

AugDawg

I think "America's Volume Dealer" is COC's best album yet! I really didn't care for Wiseblood. AVD is one of my favorite albums of the last year, the B-sides are really awesome too!

AVD is pretty good, but I can see why a lot of people might not like it. It's pretty poppish at times, but its still an excellent record. I actually like it more than Wiseblood and Deliverance. Diablo Blvd., Congradulations Song, Over Me, and Doublwide are all really catchy and enjoyable to listen to. Check it out.

My favorite is Blind. The only downside would be that Karl's voice is really annoying. I loved it when I first got it, now I don't play it nearly as often because I just can't get past the annoying vocals. Other than that, it is a fantastic album.

so i bought avd today and i think it is pretty good.not their best but there are a couple of really good songs on it.but that is just going by first listen.
so thanks to everyone for their reply.

Pepper tears it up on the Down NOLA Cd. I've never had a chance to really check out COC. How close is it to the above mentioned ?

hey ez. C.O.C is very good,if you liked both down albums you will like peppers work here too.get deliverance or wiseblood first.they are both great albums.