O/T Get out yer puke pails!!!

Hey, the guy was sick of fuckin grits, what can I say?

The world's a big place, so there's always some demented dipshit doing something hella-retarded.

At least its not the death row in Turkey. Over there, the guards are the ones cutting out prisoners' eyes and serving them for breakfast.

Jurched

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/25/48hours/main1655084.shtml

After reading the posted story, it reminded me of the story I'm posting. I watched this on 48 Hours, about 2 years ago. This guy had a sick obsession with his 37 year old niece and ended up cutting her heart out & decapitating her. Turns out, this guy killed his mom (who was pregnant at the time), then open fired on his dad (not killing him) back in 1971. It's a long story but worth reading.

I watched this on 48 Hours, about 2 years ago. This guy had a sick obsession with his 37 year old niece and ended up cutting her heart out & decapitating her. Turns out, this guy killed his mom (who was pregnant at the time), then open fired on his dad (not killing him) back in 1971. It's a long story but worth reading.

Hey, let's not judge the man. I'm sure he felt sorry afterwards.

One of my wife's aunts used to date an axe murderer, in the Ukraine during the Soviet Union, of all places!

Seriously, when she was in her late teens, she was going steady with this freak who took an axe to several of his relatives. I asked why this psycho wasn't in jail, and turns out he was always released on technicalities or conflicting witness' stories and similar shit like that. But everyone in town knew what he did, and were terrified of him.

Her mother didn't want her dating this murderer, but didn't stop her for fear he might go crazy-eights bonkers on her with the power drill he always carried on his workbelt. He had a weird red bulb in his apartment, so her mother would often walk home from work at night, pass by the building, see that red light coming from the window, and fear what was happening to her daughter inside.

Turns out, she ended up getting two or three abortions. Better that than bearing the child of a mass murderer. I asked whatever happened to the guy, and apparently he went to jail again for a fourth ferocious murder, but was let out after a short term and moved to another city, Kiev or Kharkiv. That was back in the early 1970s.

Kinda fucked up...

Jurched

Hey, let's not judge the man. I'm sure he felt sorry afterwards.

One of my wife's aunts used to date an axe murderer, in the Ukraine during the Soviet Union, of all places!

Seriously, when she was in her late teens, she was going steady with this freak who took an axe to several of his relatives. I asked why this psycho wasn't in jail, and turns out he was always released on technicalities or conflicting witness' stories and similar shit like that. But everyone in town knew what he did, and were terrified of him.

Her mother didn't want her dating this murderer, but didn't stop her for fear he might go crazy-eights bonkers on her with the power drill he always carried on his workbelt. He had a weird red bulb in his apartment, so her mother would often walk home from work at night, pass by the building, see that red light coming from the window, and fear what was happening to her daughter inside.

Turns out, she ended up getting two or three abortions. Better that than bearing the child of a mass murderer. I asked whatever happened to the guy, and apparently he went to jail again for a fourth ferocious murder, but was let out after a short term and moved to another city, Kiev or Kharkiv. That was back in the early 1970s.

Kinda fucked up...

Jurched

In the words of the wrestler Ron Simmons "DAMN!!!"