O/T: Harry Potter

dailyvault

35 and counting...
May 2, 2005
Gurnee, IL
Seventh and final book comes out July 21 - just announced today.

Don't know about you all, but I'll probably end up buying it like all the others. Actually has been a very good series to read (though I'll take Tom Clancy or Robert Ludlum any day of the week).

After the 1/2 Blood Prince and Snape's finally going bad to the Dark Side this next and supposed last book should be great....Can't wait!!!!!

I will get it. I like Harry Potter for some odd reason. I think the author and the movie makers have gotten a little too slow at the book and movie releases though. By the time of the last movie, all the "kids" will be late-20's pretending to be 17-year-old's.

I don't think Snape has gone bad, and think Dumbledore sacrificed himself to draw out Voldemort since in Order of the Phoenix and half-blood they had such a hard time proving and even finding him. If Snape was bad, he would have just as easily taken Potter down too, since he could sense the invisiblity cloak (as seen in the first book/movie) as well as having the perfect chance when Potter was chasing him at the end of the last book.

I will get it. I like Harry Potter for some odd reason. I think the author and the movie makers have gotten a little too slow at the book and movie releases though. By the time of the last movie, all the "kids" will be late-20's pretending to be 17-year-old's.

I don't think Snape has gone bad, and think Dumbledore sacrificed himself to draw out Voldemort since in Order of the Phoenix and half-blood they had such a hard time proving and even finding him. If Snape was bad, he would have just as easily taken Potter down too, since he could sense the invisiblity cloak (as seen in the first book/movie) as well as having the perfect chance when Potter was chasing him at the end of the last book.

Yes Snape did look at Harry while he was in the Cloak..... But remember what Yoda said....
Fear leads to Anger.
Anger leads to Hate.
Hate leads to Suffering.
Suffering Leads to the Dark Side"

Wait Anthrax said this.....Joey
My grief turns to anger
WOH, OH, OH, My anger turns to hatred
WOH, OH, AH, OH,
My hatred turns to violence
WOH, OH, AH, OH,
Say good Bye(sing along ok)

and John said this

Deal with the hate inside
That causes you the pain inside
That turns into the rage inside
That makes you feel like death inside......

Harry is headed to the Dark side......