O/T Lemmy

It totally sucks, but a harsh reality might be setting in. He's ordering off the Senior's menu at Denny's while his audience could be ordering off the kiddie menu. He's nearly 70 years old.
Know when to say when, especially when they are popping helping equipment in your heart. :(

I absolutely LOVE Motorhead, but Lemmy needs to stop now. Just focus on writing and recording, but stay off the road. If he keeps pushing it, he'll be dead sooner than later.

That being said, I'm digging the new album!

Anthrax have a bunch of shows scheduled with Motorhead over the coming weeks. I wonder what will happen with these and if Anthrax will go it alone?

Anthrax have a bunch of shows scheduled with Motorhead over the coming weeks. I wonder what will happen with these and if Anthrax will go it alone?

The shows that Motorhead have been canceling have been becoming Saxon headline shows. I'd imagine if they don't flat out cancel, Anthrax will step up and headline. Total guess though.

Apparent lung infection but he's on the mend.

That said it was very said to see him in that state. He's 70 years old (my old man is a few years older and I couldn't imagine him touring the world playing night after night of shows either).

Bow out gracefully Lemmy - you deserve a nice retirement after giving so much ... but then again I'm sure Lemmy will do what Lemmy wants.

:( Huge props to the loudest fans at that show though, just being like fuck yeah man its cool we love you.

I hope anyone who bitched got punched.