O/T - Marilyn Manson is a class act!

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
http://blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=190933

Cliffs:
- Michael Jackson's child tries to commit suicide partly because she wasn't allowed to attend a Manson concert
- Manson reaches out to the kid, "you're on my quest list any time you want"

First, I was always how normal Jacko's children became after all the weirdness there must have been growing up as MJ's children. Second, Marilyn Manson has a heart after all! :lol:

Comment, you bastards!

I think it's pretty cool that he did this, but I have to wonder of this weren't the daughter of someone famous, would he have even commented? Not trying to take a shot at Manson, enough folks do that already, but if this were just some kid from a middleclass family, I doubt he would even know about it, let alone make an offer like that.

Perhaps if it were 'some kid' and Marilyn was informed of it, he would offer it to that kid. We'll never know... without experiments.

Ok, I'm sure 'some kid' has attempted suicide at some point and claimed it was because he/she couldn't go to a Marilyn Manson concert. I think that's as far as I would want to go with any experiment.:err:

It's not exactly the first time a Manson fan does something stupid over him. I think it's just that Manson is getting older and maybe nowadays he actually does care about something.

tumblr_lc749hqOPB1qzvvfxo1_500.jpg

When the band started I'm sure he knew that kids with issues would appreciate the lyrics and visuals of the band. Maybe not the size of the thing. Brian seems like a down to earth guy so if anyone can handle things like this it's him.