O/T: Neverwinter Nights

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
If you haven't picked up a copy, definately check out Neverwinter Nights. It is the game to end all games. If you liked Baldur's Gate or any D&D stuff for that matter, you may never need to buy another game after this one.

The only thing that I don't like about it is the fact that you can only play one character at a time, and also I'm not used to the 3rd edition D&D rules, which has changed significantly from previous versions.

The upsides of the game are amazing. You can play online with up to 63 people at the same time, allowing for a massive party working together, or a giant free-for-all where you try and take each other out. There is unlimited potential with the DM client, basically allowing you to create your own adventures and post them on the web for others to play, or lead friends through the adventure in real time, making it up as you go.

I highly recommend buying this game!!! :headbang:

I heard that game is cool. But I prefer consoles. PCs just aren't as reliable. I haven't had a video game console "break down" on me since my PlayStation 1 overheated (Sony SUCKS).
I had Dues Ex on my PC. That game is awesome. But my computer had a virus and I haven't put the game back on since then.