O/T New Body Count

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I'm really digging the new Body Count album. Sounds to me as their best since Cop Killer. And the new Talk Shit, Get Shot video is hilarious.

I agree, the new album is great. The last 2 had some good ones, but also some filler. The new one is good from pretty much start to finish.

Have to say I've heard that song an like it a lot. Will need to get the CD.
Murder 4 Hire was frankly terrible.

Murder 4 Hire sucked badly because of the production. Few good songs on it though (End Game for example). But ManSlaughter is totally different, the whole album kills.

Murder 4 Hire sucked badly because of the production. Few good songs on it though (End Game for example). But ManSlaughter is totally different, the whole album kills.

Agreed. I was surprised by how bad the sound quality was on their last album. Poor production and mixing can really tank an album that's otherwise good, musically

Can't wait to go check out their new stuff.

Just checked out the video, very cool very old school like when all the rappers were shooting each other, aka when rap was great. Saw a snippet on TMZ about why all the people getting shot in the video were white people lol. I guess we got what's comin' to us lol:tickled:Great song!