O/T NFL 2011

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
Well peeps it's time to get this one going. Who are you all rooting for? Myself, it's Dallas...hopefully a new coach can get this sideshow going. Maybe this thread will bring Tman out of the woodwork!

Do they show games online? I love American football but I can't see it anywhere except for the Superbowl.

Go Saints!

They used to have www.channelsurfing.net, but the FBI shut them down. head over to the Saints message board on game day, and you can bet there will be links online to watch the games. I don't live in Dallas country and almost 90% of the time, I can watch it online just by checking the team message board out! Cheers!

Ravens fan here since 1996.

Social D,

Yes you can watch games online buddy. you just need to go this website... www.atdhe.tv and they often have LIVE NFL games. Enjoy.

Just dont cheer for the Pittsburgh Steelers :D

Detroit Lions since birth. Got tickets for Tampa week 1 to watch us play the Bucs. I'm wearing my Detroit jersey but don't plan on anyone fucking with me, hell we haven't beaten anyone in 50 years how can anyone hate a Lions fan?:lol:

They used to have www.channelsurfing.net, but the FBI shut them down. head over to the Saints message board on game day, and you can bet there will be links online to watch the games. I don't live in Dallas country and almost 90% of the time, I can watch it online just by checking the team message board out! Cheers!

Ravens fan here since 1996.

Social D,

Yes you can watch games online buddy. you just need to go this website... www.atdhe.tv and they often have LIVE NFL games. Enjoy.

Just dont cheer for the Pittsburgh Steelers :D

Hey thanks a lot! Too bad that the games are played when it's the middle of the night her, but I'll try to see some anyway!

So who's playing Superbowl halftime this year?

Detroit Lions since birth. Got tickets for Tampa week 1 to watch us play the Bucs. I'm wearing my Detroit jersey but don't plan on anyone fucking with me, hell we haven't beaten anyone in 50 years how can anyone hate a Lions fan?:lol:

I have a lot of friends who are Lions fan. A truly funny bunch. One of 'em every year for the past 15 years, has claimed that "this is going to be the year." I suppose eventually he could be right!! LOL!

But my bro-in-law has invited me by to watch the Dallas-Detroit matchup. Should be a blast. Lions ALWAYS play the Cowboys well (even back when the Cowboys were a dominant team), so I think this will be an interesting game.....especially Suh/Fairley vs. The Cowboys untested O-line...I hope Romo has his running shoes on!

Congrats!!! Detroit Lions, 2011 Preseason Champs!! 4-0! Just like 2008......but I think they will win some games this year!:D