O/T: Pet owners

The smell of pets, particularly kennels of puppies and kittens and other critters just puts me off. The odor of it.

I like particular animals and we do some pet-sitting for some friends from time to time but its nice to give the pets back to their owners when they want them.

so you like cats do ya sufferer ? I did a tour of duty in Saudi Arabia, land of feral cats. just rampant everywhere. First safety briefing...

Do not feed or adopt a cat. They typically carry rabies bla bla bla.

What do two of the females do in our compound...take in this one cat. The cat turned out to have rabies plus worms and all of their bedding had to be burned and the cat destroyed. :yuk:

The smell of pets, particularly kennels of puppies and kittens and other critters just puts me off. The odor of it.

I like particular animals and we do some pet-sitting for some friends from time to time but its nice to give the pets back to their owners when they want them.

so you like cats do ya sufferer ? I did a tour of duty in Saudi Arabia, land of feral cats. just rampant everywhere. First safety briefing...

Do not feed or adopt a cat. They typically carry rabies bla bla bla.

What do two of the females do in our compound...take in this one cat. The cat turned out to have rabies plus worms and all of their bedding had to be burned and the cat destroyed. :yuk:
Yeah I know Ian, I know. All I can do is spoil mine and hope other humans would do the same. All animals would be better off if humans weren't here, we wreck everything. Let's just treat them good and do what we can to help them. That's what I do and all I ask of others.

The video again in case anybody didn't watch it...watch it lol!

http://faithtap.com/2276/story-of-lil-bub/?v=1

I didn't expect this thread to go this far thank you guys it's great to know there are great animal lovers here. I keep a can of cat food in my car at all times and I pull over and give it to homeless cats when I see them, I wish I could do more. I encourage all to do the same, it's cheap.

You're a good man, sufferer.