O/T - Scooterville....question for ya.

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
Hey man are you a Ravens fan by any chance ? Im from the Baltimore area as well :headbang:

Awesome bro. I'm from the Baltimore area. Graduated from Mt. Hebron in Ellicott City in 1993. Grew up in Aberdeen and Ellicott City. Come to think of one of my friends his nickname was "Scooter" cause he kind of looked like Scooter from the Muppets.

Awesome bro. I'm from the Baltimore area. Graduated from Mt. Hebron in Ellicott City in 1993. Grew up in Aberdeen and Ellicott City. Come to think of one of my friends his nickname was "Scooter" cause he kind of looked like Scooter from the Muppets.

That's cool. My family is from Pasadena, MD. I grew up on the eastern shore in Caroline County and graduated from North Caroline HS in '91. I left the shore back in '98. I got the nickname 'Scooter' from my name being Scott I guess lol. I live in Nottingham now which is a few minutes drive from the White Marsh Mall.

I'd rather live here in hell then over there in syphillis more, don;t you have a crack pipe do be smoking somewhere instead of posting on these forums?

I can't wait until football season starts, been a few years since I went to an away game in Crackmore.

I'd rather live here in hell then over there in syphillis more, don;t you have a crack pipe do be smoking somewhere instead of posting on these forums?

I can't wait until football season starts, been a few years since I went to an away game in Crackmore.

Why you gotta start shit and try to get personal like those trolls on here do?? If I remember correctly, this thread was listed as 'O/T - Scooterville....question for ya'. I don't recall anyone asking for your input. Whatever...this will be the last response you'll get from me :)

I guess my light-hearted cracks on the City of Baltimore were taken more to heart then I had intended. That was not my intent.

I must not know the difference between good-intentioned joking around and trolling apparently.

I guess my light-hearted cracks on the City of Baltimore were taken more to heart then I had intended. That was not my intent.

I must not know the difference between good-intentioned joking around and trolling apparently.

I thought it was funny. It also alluded to possibly the greatest tv show in history, without specifically mentioning it. That show, of course, being The Wire. When you come down to it, it was a thinking man's insult really.

But the Browns suck and the Ravens will bitch-slap them just like they have every year since they came back. When the last good QB you had was Bernie Kosar, you're in trouble.

Storm...our "gay" sports came from the "sports" you play in your home country. With the exception of Basketball that's all us.

Scooter i dont take bashing from such a losing city with anything else than a grain of salt. I mean Baltimore is a city with a whole history of winning...

we won a few super bowls here, won the grey cup, won the USFL title too. Couple of world series titles.

But yea the Orioles suck dude... lol