O/t Sepultura!

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
Saw Sepultura in Prague yesterday. What a kick ass show! That Derrick beast is just unbelievable. So is rest of the band! They played in a rather small, packed venue. Old school metal songs like Arise, Desperate Cry, Inner Self, Dead Embryonic Cells, Refuse/Resist, Territory and so on. What a fuckin' moshpit. Really ruled! I talked to Paolo before the show and he was very cool. He also told me Cavalera brothers hadn't neither seen nor spoken to each other since they split.
Their new album ROORBACK kicks ass as well, in case you haven't heard it yet.

johnnieCzech said:
Saw Sepultura in Prague yesterday. What a kick ass show! That Derrick beast is just unbelievable. So is rest of the band! They played in a rather small, packed venue. Old school metal songs like Arise, Desperate Cry, Inner Self, Dead Embryonic Cells, Refuse/Resist, Territory and so on. What a fuckin' moshpit. Really ruled! I talked to Paolo before the show and he was very cool. He also told me Cavalera brothers hadn't neither seen nor spoken to each other since they split.
Their new album ROORBACK kicks ass as well, in case you haven't heard it yet.
That's awesome! Hey, hows it going Johnnie? Sorry about the wait on the AugDawg albums, but just 2 let you know that "F.U.2" is done, as well as a new project with the Omen called "Demon Halo". These will both be done soon(cd covers included) and I will be sending you some copies. There are three songs from "F.U.2" online that can be heard at www.soundclick.com, and just use the search for augdawg to bring up the songs.

Peace brother, stay cool!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

i lost interest in sepultura after chaos ad album,i bought nation album but it was terrible,i saw them live on the arise tour and there live show was great

mrthrax said:
i lost interest in sepultura after chaos ad album,i bought nation album but it was terrible,i saw them live on the arise tour and there live show was great

You oughtta check them out as soon as they appear in Aussie, I guarantee your ass is gonna get kicked :hotjump:

augdawg2 said:
That's awesome! Hey, hows it going Johnnie? Sorry about the wait on the AugDawg albums, but just 2 let you know that "F.U.2" is done, as well as a new project with the Omen called "Demon Halo". These will both be done soon(cd covers included) and I will be sending you some copies. There are three songs from "F.U.2" online that can be heard at www.soundclick.com, and just use the search for augdawg to bring up the songs.

Peace brother, stay cool!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Hey man! I'm doing well, still recovering after getting fucked over and stuff, I've heard some stuff from FU2, it sounds pretty good! Yeah, I'm still stalking my mail deliverer! But you know I can be patient. I'm looking 4ward to listening to it very much! Peace!