o/T Some motherfucking pickpocket asshole took my wallet...

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
...in a tram, and I had everything in there, money, ID card, credit card, eve the fuckin house keys! I swear if I caught the asshole I would thrust his fucking head into his ass and feed his balls, if he had one, to bunch of rabid squirrels I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!

johnnieCzech said:
...in a tram, and I had everything in there, money, ID card, credit card, eve the fuckin house keys! I swear if I caught the asshole I would thrust his fucking head into his ass and feed his balls, if he had one, to bunch of rabid squirrels I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that my man. Any chance of recovering any of it?

Fuckin A! Dude I got ripped off by a pick pocket Tuesday night! I tookcash out of my atm to register my car the next day. They got my id, rent check from my roommate social security card. If I ever catch this low life fuck I will throw his ass onto the third rail of metro north.

That really fucking sucks! It should be legal for you to do whatever you want to the fucking theif (if you catch them).

I always carry my wallet in my front pocket....

Thanx everyone! There's lot of fucking thieves in our trams so I don't suppose he or they get caught. But getting all these cards back... first, it sucks ass, and second, it will cost me lots of cash. Even though I was ripped off, I'll have to feed this fucking state which can't protect its citizens!