O/T why Sick Of It All are the reigning kings of hardcore.

That was cool, although I don't know how these effeminite faggots that don't eat and wear ladies jeans while kissing other guys infiltrated hardcore.

That dancing fucking ruined observing music for people there to appreciate it. I know some fuck was doing that at a show last year, wasn't even hardcore. I let it go on next to me for three songs, a good margin to let the guy have his fun. Then I fucking laid him out on the floor the last time he bumped me.

I have to agree with the above poster. I mean it looked like the kids were having fun which is always the most important thing, But the "hardcore reality" is that times have changed and the brutal characters that once made the pit a formidable and fun place pretty much are dead and gone.

A couple of months ago I posted how much i enjoyed SOIA latest release "Death To Tyrants". Pick it up.

Momo

downloading.gif

I saw SOIA do the "Braveheart" from sidestage at the Reading Fest in the UK 2 or 3 years ago and I have toi say it was the MOST insane I've ever seen at a show. People really went ape shit and bodies went flying like the crests of two waves crashing into each other!
Absolutely insane!!

Momo said:
I have to agree with the above poster. I mean it looked like the kids were having fun which is always the most important thing, But the "hardcore reality" is that times have changed and the brutal characters that once made the pit a formidable and fun place pretty much are dead and gone.

]

Exactly, I hate to say it but except for a few of us (and I aint even a old timer) hardcore is dead. let the emo fags have it. Real punk and hardcore is starting to go back underground were it belongs.