OBITUARY and SADUS to headline Northwest Death Fest!

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
OBITUARY and SADUS to headline Northwest Death Fest!!!

Main Stage:
OBITUARY - SADUS

2nd Stage:
DEEDS OF FLESH - SEVERED SAVIOR

When: Sunday, May 28th, 2006
Where: Fenix Underground
109 S. Washington St.
Seattle WA 98104
www.fenixunderground.com

All ages; full bar w/ i.d.
Kids can re-enter until 6:00 p.m.
21+ can re-enter all day

Doors at 10:00 a.m.; show starts at 11:00 a.m.

Tickets go on sale by Feb 10th, and will be available thru Ticketmaster, Fenix box office

Prices: $25.00 advance, $30.00 d.o.s.

MORE INFO coming... I will update the official site very soon. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Metal regards,
Ms. Anthrope

Goddamiittt!!!! Goddammiittt!!!!! Goddamittt!!! I used to live in Olympia, WA (the state capital) and I saw Sadus last year at that NW Death Fest. But then I got cancer and had to move to LA for treatment. Shit. I gotta break something. Hope I can get back to WA for that show. I saw the Sadus/ Obituary/Sepultura tour in '90 and I can't miss this one. Guess I'll buy a ticket anyway. Most Seattle shows suck and the last good Seattle Thrash band was Forced Entry...well hey thanx for the info and the post.

Miguel Suerte said:
Goddamiittt!!!! Goddammiittt!!!!! Goddamittt!!! I used to live in Olympia, WA (the state capital) and I saw Sadus last year at that NW Death Fest. But then I got cancer and had to move to LA for treatment. Shit. I gotta break something. Hope I can get back to WA for that show. I saw the Sadus/ Obituary/Sepultura tour in '90 and I can't miss this one. Guess I'll buy a ticket anyway. Most Seattle shows suck and the last good Seattle Thrash band was Forced Entry...well hey thanx for the info and the post.

I like Forced Entry, too. Franko was trying to get them to reunite, but it didn't happen...

ms. anthrope said:
I like Forced Entry, too. Franko was trying to get them to reunite, but it didn't happen...

Yeah, they played a show in OLY in 2000 or '01 when somebody offered 'em a couple hundred bucks to play one bar one night. I actually just moved out of OLY 14 days ago for reasons mentioned in the previous post. I suppose expect miracles and then maybe I can get back to my life in WA.

Miguel Suerte said:
Yeah, they played a show in OLY in 2000 or '01 when somebody offered 'em a couple hundred bucks to play one bar one night. I actually just moved out of OLY 14 days ago for reasons mentioned in the previous post. I suppose expect miracles and then maybe I can get back to my life in WA.

Actually since we're on the subject of Forced Entry, you might be interested in that fact that right now I'm in the process of remastering their 1987 demo tape which is pretty cool. It needs work but If you want a copy maybe I could get one to you in the future. It features different versions "Morgulon", "Blind Faith" the classic "Anaconda" and a song never feature on album "Thrash or Die". Very raw but still kinda technical.

Miguel Suerte said:

Man, sorry to hear you're dealing with cancer bro. I hope you're doing well my friend, you have my total support... please take care... ok? And check out the valley of dry bones for a special treat... in the files section!

uh also... Darren is posting in our forums!

chainsawmax (not logged) said:
Man, sorry to hear you're dealing with cancer bro. I hope you're doing well my friend, you have my total support... please take care... ok? And check out the valley of dry bones for a special treat... in the files section!

uh also... Darren is posting in our forums!

Well thanks Massimo (hopefully I got that right) for the well wishes! I wasn't really shocked when they diagnosed me three weeks ago, I already kinda knew it was gonna be real bad due to the crazy backpains I had. Tumors all over the abdomen, stomach, spine, chest, neck. Now who thinks that when they go in for "minor pains"? I just immediately went to step two and said, "What can be done and how fast?" So far I've already had two rounds of chemo and it hadn't spread to my brain so I guess I dodged a bullet there. Tough balancing it though having had diabetes (1) for 20 years. Must of been a real fuck in my former life...HA! Some penance!

Good news though is: 1) New Sadus album; 2) After seven years of deliberation I bought a fretless bass (but I still miss my drum kit 'cause I'm really a drummer); 3) No matter what, unless I'm dead, I will go to Sadus and Obituary in Seattle. I don't care if I'm in a goddamn wheel chair. It must/will be done. Robbery, autotheft, fraud, and larceny are all on the table as options if necessary to get to that show.

A special thanks to you for all the work you've done for the band. The myspace thing (I'm General Cortez on there) along with fansite website has been stellar. If I had a metal band, I would definitely want your diligence in promoting my band. So again, we all owe you a big thanks for your mouth watering previews you've thrown our way while we await the great day. You're a true soldier, nah scratch that, COMMANDER in the metal enterprise.

General Cortez!!! I mean, bro.
You know I can't deal with such a lot of nice words man. I really feel for your health bro and man, if shit hits the fan and you can't find a way to get yourself to Seattle, I'll get my ass there and bring you in. No matter what. And I am serious. Otherwise I'll get Darren to go get you. I might have good nes for you tho - the tourdates are still underplanning and SADUS might come near you w/ OBITUARY too. I said might... I hope they will of course.

Please take care bro, lay down and take it easy and man, I swear, I'm with you. You ever need anything hit me back my friend. Words are not enough but... you know I mean it.

CIAO MIGUEL!!!