observations

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
1. i am realizing that work is now demanding so much of my time that i rarely will be able to post or check the internet out, i.e. i am with jake on this one.

2. after sampling what seemed like the entire palette of trader joes mexican foods, i have finally found one that tastes really good in their grilled vegetable and black bean burritos.

3. our microwave at berklee is so weak that while the directions for said burritos suggest microwaving it for 3-4 minutes, in reality it takes 7 minutes to get it hot.

4. at my job really the only people i care about are my students/parents and the other people in my office. and while i don't care about what other offices think of me(usually the word "freak" is involved), i really wish others would notice how well i treat our students and parents here and maybe even see fit to nominate me for one of those recognition awards.

5. i really only want one of those recognition awards because it would give me some much needed cash, again this reference not caring about what the actual people in other berklee offices think of me.

6. touring was a lot of fun but also it really screwed up my schedule in terms of paying bills and now i am in kind of a flux trying to get caught up. yet it was all WORTH it.

7. i realize now that i drive 60 miles every day to go to work not counting rehearsal days. as if i needed another excuse for moving.

2) yesss greg i have these in my freezer now!

7) dude that's why when you said "i'm moving to providence" and everyone responded, "wow, new job in prov?" and you were like "no, i'm commuting to Boston" everyone always was like "uh...oh. good luck with that."

yeah i think it is an appropriate lesson to be learned that i need to figure stuff out for myself.

i actually don't mind driving all that much during the week. but i am just thinking monetarily that having to get gas as much as i do is putting a hurtin on my wallet.

and xfer: and they are so cheap and filling that i might just start getting those for lunch to try and save money too. i just wonder if they are healthy for me. probably better than wendy's i figure.

observation: slowness of this board and slowness of the news day in Serbia seem to often coincide, a wicked plan against me and my wasted time on the internet.

Ahh Wendy's. That place was my bane about two summers ago. I would eat about two triple classics a day. I had to cut that habit.. I mean I love running but I didn't want to tag on like an extra three miles a day to cut out more calories.

BTW relapsing into drinking for me also means eating like six huge greasy meals a day. I'm a hungry drunk. Damn finals week.

Brandon

Burritos as a rule aren't my favorite. Except for the fajita burrito from Chipotle. Man that place rocks... to bad they don't have any up in Northern VA where I'm heading back to in two days.

Brandon