ocean land-review

LANTHWICK

Feb 23, 2004
Land Of Canaan
before anthing i just wana say hello to orphaned-land,it s great to see you on screens and good luck in the next mooves
AND for those who didnt see the video yet ..the video works on any dvd-software same as players
for those who saw the video ..it s o.l's first directed video and i know u got some notes on it whatever they were (bad/good).
so share it with the band ...

The Video Is Amazing And I Hope That The Next Videos That Will Be Released In Future Will Be Better And Better!!!:hotjump:
Welldone To All Those Who Were Connected With The " Ocean Land " Video ! :worship:

I'd give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

What I didn't like about it:

1) It didn't seem like the video was matched to the audio in places (like the acoustic intro shows band shots of the guys moshing).

2) Not enough live band shots, too much video.

What I did like about it:

1) The visuals out of the creative video were FANTASTIC. Kobi flailing in the water, the ship, the girl, him drowning and singing underwater...that's all killer. Another shot I liked is Kobi washed up on the beach. Especially at the very end when the camera cuts to just his eyes and wet dripping hair. Strong images. Five out of five stars.

2) The girl in the video. I'm partial to redheads, what can I say?

3) The band shots, what there were of them. It's a treat to actually see the band I always listen to in my living room. Especially Yossi, he's my fave because he's responsible for all the killer folk pieces.

4) THE MUSIC! Let's not forget the soundtrack, which stands tall on its own, even without the video.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Another shot I liked is Kobi washed up on the beach. Especially at the very end when the camera cuts to just his eyes and wet dripping hair. Strong images. Five out of five stars.
Exactly! That's what I liked very much, too... It also suits the music quite good (one of the rare places that matches the music, though.)