Oct. 2nd coming...

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Seeing them for my 8th time yet my first time with Joey, so excited. Hard Rock Live it's general admission so I gotta get there so early to get in line, want to be at the barracade, at least for their set. Thinking about getting an adult diaper cause I want to drink the whole time, if I lose my spot cause of my bladder I'll lose it lol. Does anyone know if anything new will be on this leg? Or at least Only?

I can't wait either. 11th time for me. 3rd for Slayer and 3rd for Megadeth. Me being an old fart, I will be in the balcony. Front row center .... Driving up from Tampa

Seeing them for my 8th time yet my first time with Joey, so excited. Hard Rock Live it's general admission so I gotta get there so early to get in line, want to be at the barracade, at least for their set. Thinking about getting an adult diaper cause I want to drink the whole time, if I lose my spot cause of my bladder I'll lose it lol. Does anyone know if anything new will be on this leg? Or at least Only?

Congrats! I didn't know only was new? lol. They will have a fairly short set as they are the opening act. It sucks because a lot of people are still in the parking lot when they will come on. When Testament opened up this last leg in San Diego the place was half empty for most of their set. Then towards the end it started to fill up.

I would hope with such a limited set time that they wouldn't play Only. But thats obviously a personal preference.

I hope they open with TIME and bring out the clock like they did on the original Clash of The Titans tour back in the early 90's.. that would be amazing.

Congrats! I didn't know only was new? lol. They will have a fairly short set as they are the opening act. It sucks because a lot of people are still in the parking lot when they will come on. When Testament opened up this last leg in San Diego the place was half empty for most of their set. Then towards the end it started to fill up.

I would hope with such a limited set time that they wouldn't play Only. But thats obviously a personal preference.

I hope they open with TIME and bring out the clock like they did on the original Clash of The Titans tour back in the early 90's.. that would be amazing.

Hey I'm a big John Bush era fan and I agree with your preference for them not playing Only. I don't enjoy hearing Joey butcher it.

hearing one singer butchering his predecessor's material is something we Anthrax fans are used to anyway. it started when Joey joined the band in '85 and butchered 'Deathrider'.

Hey I'm a big John Bush era fan and I agree with your preference for them not playing Only. I don't enjoy hearing Joey butcher it.

The song is already butchered without any vocals. This song was the single that signified the demise of Anthrax as we knew them as Thrash metal. No vocalist can turn this into a good song. So I guess we will agree that this song shouldn't be played. With or without Bush!

The song is already butchered without any vocals. This song was the single that signified the demise of Anthrax as we knew them as Thrash metal. No vocalist can turn this into a good song. So I guess we will agree that this song shouldn't be played. With or without Bush!

The demise of Anthrax???? "Only" ???? Really???? I have been a fan since 86. Prefer John over Joey and would support any singer in the band. Overall I'm glad Joey has returned if Bush didn't want to come back. That is a great song. Even Hetfield said it was a perfect rock song. Bush took them to the next level and now they have come full circle back with Joey.