October Tide-SPAM

opethpainter said:
28 euros for october tide?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

man, do you really think it is that worth?

How much something is worth depends on how much people are willing to pay for it. As a matter of fact, this CD has sold for more than 30 Euro in the past. Besides, it's just an option. I'm not forcing anybody to make me rich.:rolleyes:

@Ormir: That beast in my signature is the one and ony "Kwatta-monkey". It terrorizes the suburbs of Paramaribo and shits into people's yards.:lol:

Oh, by the way, I didn't mean to start more than one SPAM-thread but everytime I tried to post this yesterday, my computer crashed and/or UM was down (Server not found etc. bla bla), hence everything got messed up. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

opethpainter said:
28 euros for october tide?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

man, do you really think it is that worth?

if you think that October Tide isn't that worth...why don't you give me your copy of Grey Dawn?

ether, well, i think they aren't worth 28 euros. it's not the same thing.

btw, i found another used copy of grey dawn, at the Psycho music shop in milan... should i get it too?

opethpainter said:
ether, well, i think they aren't worth 28 euros. it's not the same thing.

btw, i found another used copy of grey dawn, at the Psycho music shop in milan... should i get it too?
what are you waiting for? go and grab it!!!!

phyre said:
Grey Dawn isn't really rare at all, but of course it's worth getting for better reasons, i.e. the music...
I know it isn't that rare, but i 've always had difficulties to find it in stores, and i never buy online...moreover that he has found it for only 9,30 €...