Off to Ireland tomorrow!

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the headstock on the Dean guitars is big and ugly! I would never own a Dean guitar simply because the headstock is so ugly!

No, it isn´t just you, i also think that the headstock is ugly its just a shape that doesnt go with the guitar , its like ...... awful :ill: but the sound of a dean is fucking amazing, and also de body shape. :headbang:

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the headstock on the Dean guitars is big and ugly! I would never own a Dean guitar simply because the headstock is so ugly!

Personally, I think Deans are ugly full stop!! I don't like overly spikey guitars. The spikiest I like are explorer and V's, but even then I prefer the Gibson V cos it's slighty more rounded.

Glasgow show last night rocked as well!! Got 2nd row again and nearly caught Travis' stick but just not quite. Thoroughly enoyed Annihilator again and I swear to God that Jeff recognised me from Dublin cos he did a sort of double take when he saw me. :D Here are some photos!! :kickass:

I love how the Carling Academy does this!
Glasgow20.jpg

Brian the complete loon from Annilhilator. :lol:
Glasgow.jpg

Brian and Jeff
Glasgow1.jpg

Glasgow2.jpg

Glasgow3.jpg

Glasgow4.jpg

I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: This was taken during a song called Unrepentant and the line is "You take their lives away as they sleep, the blade kisses at their throat..." and I caught this moment on camera!! :cool:
Glasgow5.jpg

Glasgow6.jpg

Glasgow7.jpg

Glasgow8.jpg