OFF TOPIC: F*ck Whoopie! (F*ck Vick Part 2)

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Ok, so I heard on the radio this morning that Whoopie Goldberg was commenting on the Vick charges on the View.

She said something along the lines of, "Dog fighting is usual and customary from where Vick comes from in the South."

Two words for you Whoopie.......F*CK YOU!

So, Whoopie, if a nazi skinhead beats a black or a jew within an inch of his or her life, you can justify it by saying, "Well, his grandpapie and his grandpapie before him were racist, so what would you expect?"

Does that also mean Whoopie that someone from the south who holds slaves captive in their homes are justified if their ancestors held slaves?

Who gives a rat's ass if traditionally this took place in his hometown.

Sorry, but this story pissed me off beyond belief.

Anyone else hear about this?

At first I thought you were dissing fornication. :lol:

Okay, on a more serious note, I did not hear about this.

Fellow celebrities always come out of the woodwork when stories hit the media waves. Whether they spew something intelligent or distasteful doesn't even matter. They do it to grab attention to themselves, especially if they've been out of the limelight for a while.

The issue at hand makes me :ill:.

On a related note, a friend of mine thought it was funny to wear a Vick jersey to a Sox game over the weekend. He definitely got some nasty stares and people hootin' and hollerin' at him. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that he didn't get his ass kicked every which way. I failed to see the humor.

Yep, she's a total fucking *CUNT* and is now trying to
back track because this will probably spell the end
of her career. Absolutely amazing!!

CUNT CUNT CUNT!! :lol:

whoop.jpg

I am not surprised at all....the black community always back each other up. I bet in a few days ole Jessie Jackson will come to her aid. Look when OJ killed his wife and lots of black celebrities would back him up saying he was innocent. Not to come across racist, but this is the hard truth. I see it in the work place, in my neighboorhood and so on. I bet there will be a few more morons coming out of the woodwork soon backing these two retards up.
This really wont hurt her career....she really didnt have one anymore other than hosting very unfunny award shows and Hollywood Squares. I had a freind who worked on the very short lived Martin Short Show and he said she was the WORST guest to deal with. rude and nasty to everyone around her. so this whole thing doesnt surprise me at all.

I am not surprised at all....the black community always back each other up. I bet in a few days ole Jessie Jackson will come to her aid. Look when OJ killed his wife and lots of black celebrities would back him up saying he was innocent. Not to come across racist, but this is the hard truth. I see it in the work place, in my neighboorhood and so on. I bet there will be a few more morons coming out of the woodwork soon backing these two retards up.
This really wont hurt her career....she really didnt have one anymore other than hosting very unfunny award shows and Hollywood Squares. I had a freind who worked on the very short lived Martin Short Show and he said she was the WORST guest to deal with. rude and nasty to everyone around her. so this whole thing doesnt surprise me at all.

Are you referring to the program called Martin Short Show or are you referring to Jimmy Glick because Jimmy Glick was one of the greatest shows ever created.