off-topic more Myspace stuff...

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Well I had this friend from High School who actually found me on MySpace even though I didn't even have a picture on there. I had signed in, sort of forgot about it, and was going through junk e-mails and it was him. My site is pitiful. I have zero friends, so I need some. What better friends do I have than my pals here on UM Oldschool ? I think it takes an e-mail address, so ya'll PM me an e-mail and I'll invite you to my pitiful site. I'll even try to make it look better. ^___^

http://www.myspace.com/bryantatlarge

Bryant

Hey you! That is very cool indeed!

I just added you as a friend :headbang:

Cool I now have friends. >:p~ Ha ha ha I am looking into editors now to make the pages look cool. I can do stuff on the "about me" page, but I guess I need an HTML editor or something for the main page.

Bryant

JonnyD said:
Bryant just type "Myspace editor" into google and it will give you a wide range of editors ... once you have the code you put it in the about me section

I did that, but it didn't show up on the front page, only the other ones. I'll figure it out though. Maybe I didn't reload or something. I'll just type in a diffrerent image URL within the code to one of those pre-made jobs for the image I want...

Bryant

If I had any space that was mine I'd invite you. Right now it feels like the only space that's really mine is between my ears especially when the headphones are on. :heh:

I guess I ought to finally break down and build one of those myspace thingies. Maybe.

Bryant said:
Now why would I want mean-ole-JW as friend ? Ha ha ha just joking, ya message board whore. I see you everywhere. You rock brother !!

Bryant

Because having Mean ol' J-Dubya as your friend is WAYYY better than having him as your enemy! :lol: I only hang in places where people are mostly decent to each other...plus my 3rd shift job offers me LOTS of time to read & post! : ) Are you going to powerfest? If not, we have to get a UMOS group shot at Prog Power!

J-Dubya

Wheezer said:
If I had any space that was mine I'd invite you. Right now it feels like the only space that's really mine is between my ears especially when the headphones are on. :heh:

I guess I ought to finally break down and build one of those myspace thingies. Maybe.

Do it man !! It's easy. Just do what I did. Get a ready made one and then find the code where the background image is and change it to an image you want.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Well I had this friend from High School who actually found me on MySpace even though I didn't even have a picture on there. I had signed in, sort of forgot about it, and was going through junk e-mails and it was him. My site is pitiful. I have zero friends, so I need some. What better friends do I have than my pals here on UM Oldschool ? I think it takes an e-mail address, so ya'll PM me an e-mail and I'll invite you to my pitiful site. I'll even try to make it look better. ^___^

http://www.myspace.com/bryantatlarge

Bryant

I'll add ya...

You can add me by clicking below: