Offer: 1 drum track edit for free

nezvers

Beast
Oct 5, 2010
Latvia, Riga
Hi!
I don't want to steal work from anybody, I'm just bored to be nobody there and I want to prove my self for Sneapsters.

I know Jeff is one of - to go guys for drum editing, but I want to add myself to list.

So I would like to do drum track editing for one track/ song (for one I mean I'll choose one track to edit) and I'll do it for free (no automated editing). I wouldn't like to get garbage track that's later usable only for trigering, but it would be grate if track would be worst scenario for mixable track.

Give some demo sample mp3 of drum track's worst section in p.m or e-mail message. If all goes smooth I want to return edited track by tomorrow evening and post results there too.
Cheers, Agnis!

Hi!
I know Jeff is one of - to go guys for drum editing, but I want to add myself to list.

Everyone can do editing of drums, including Jeff. But the question is what do you mean when you say "nobody"? There is a forum where people share their experiences, what's the point here to prove anything in a virtual reality?:loco:

Everyone can do editing of drums, including Jeff. :
If everyone can do editing like you say, than Jeff wouldn't be mainly only one name poping up as suggested. And Lasse wouldn't stated strict rules.

Nobody - guy no one know and no one suggest as option to go.
I want someone to give his word for me.
I don't have solid portfolio for drum editing, because all I've got is local entry level tracks that got triggered after.

For Sneapsters I've done few midi drum programming and one guitar/ bass editing.