due to some cancellations :
MAJOR PRICE DROP FOR MID 2012 !! :OMG:
MAX 4 MIN SONG - MIXING INCLUDING MASTERING :

PER TRACK 149&#8364; // 199 USD$

SPECIAL IN MAY : STEM MASTERING :

39&#8364; PER TRACK // 49 $ USD

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FULL PRODUCTION : RECORDING/MIXING/MASTERING

INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS : VANISHER (US), ESKIMO CALLBOY (GERMANY), ECCENTRIC PENDULUM (INDIA), SYQEM (GERMANY), SHE WANTS CHAOS(GERMANY), DEVASTOR(GERMANY), VOGELFREY (GERMANY).....

NOW WITH SSL OUTBOARD // GSSL BUSCOMP , 4K ANALOG EQS, 9 K ANALOG EQs, SSL DYNAMIC SECTIONS
NEW EQUIPMENT ADDED FOR 2012! PRIME 1176 STEREO - PRIME PULTEC EQP1 - FERROFISH ADDA 16 - NEUMANN SUMMING AMP 36 CHANNELS - EUPHONIX MC MIX [/B]

P.m. me

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, thanks bro! ;-) btw. my first time doing some ambient score stuff with strings. was fun. i will be doing some
orchestral stuff in the future!

guys, im running out of slots, so
ONLY THIS WEEK (2nd week of FEB) : STEM MASTERING SPECIAL - per SONG 45,- &#8364;

if you would like to work with me, contact me now.

JUST A QUICK UPDATE : I ADDED SOME OF THE FINEST SSL OUTBOARD TO MY MIXING AND MASTERING SETUP.

a stem mastering job i did recently for my friend aljoscha - completely analog :
http://fb.me/NWUHXRY0

Sounds fucking awesome mate! Kudos

thanks mate! totally love my new ssl stuff. never thought outboard could be soooo much fun. these eqs are really doing what i want. haha!
and integration in cubase 6 is super easy.

will also have some new mixes up soon, im currently producing im really proud of that. especially what i did with vocal layers. hunting mutt lange with this upcoming release, hehe.

honestly, I was REALLY enjoying that song, until they started running in place and doing silly breakdowns. FUCKING FAGGOTS Y U NO TRY SOMETHING NOT DONE 1800000 TIMES IN ONE FUCKING YEAR

out of my chest, thank you. Nice job on the mastering btw, sounds really good!

Edit: P.S. I really liked the first riffs, but dammit it turned into a silly collection of random riffs and stop-and-go breakdowns, it's just a weird pointless mashup. Sorry, I never really listen to this kinda music, only played cause I wanted to hear your latest work (and it's awesome), are all these bands like this?

honestly, I was REALLY enjoying that song, until they started running in place and doing silly breakdowns. FUCKING FAGGOTS Y U NO TRY SOMETHING NOT DONE 1800000 TIMES IN ONE FUCKING YEAR

out of my chest, thank you. Nice job on the mastering btw, sounds really good!

Edit: P.S. I really liked the first riffs, but dammit it turned into a silly collection of random riffs and stop-and-go breakdowns, it's just a weird pointless mashup. Sorry, I never really listen to this kinda music, only played cause I wanted to hear your latest work (and it's awesome), are all these bands like this?

hey dan,

yeah, im not really into this style either, im actually more on the tool/dredg/meshuggah/porcupine side of music ;-) also some mellower stuff.

but i did some really nice totally dynamic folky stuff lately,
hope i can post that in the near future!

im currently mixing the new sinew record

(just to give you an idea what this band will sound like, though i didnt mix that record)

this is really really good music. cant wait to share that,
were pretty much done.

also wait for the band i produced lately, im in the final mixing stage,
its heavy pop punk (i know this does not sound very unique),
but this is to date my best vocal production,
and i just cant stop listening to the songs ;-)
hopefully end of this month i can show you guys what i consider my strenght:
producing catchy vocals!

dan, thanks for listening!

Last edited by a moderator: