Offerent Basically Any Job ;)

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Here's the deal..

Had a shitty past landlord who's going bankrupt.. I wrote him a check for a shit ton of money for my last 6 months of rent.. He went bankrupt then cashed it the other day.. So.. To say the least, I'm in a bit of a financial FUCK for the next week or month.

I'm offering:

Mixing

Mastering

Any editing

Post Production

Reamps

Just a little background info... I've worked with Miss May I, The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza and several other signed bands, along with working side by side with Machine, the producer!!

Hit me up!

Also you didn't produce Tony Danza's album? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danza_III:_The_Series_of_Unfortunate_Events

"Danza III: The Series of Unfortunate Events was recorded at Anthem Productions in Nashville, Tennessee with Jeremiah Scott (The Showdown, Destroy Destroy Destroy) and Steve Blackmon. "

Uhhh... Danza 4 bro. Not out yet :b

Nah, I wrote him a check to cover rent for x amount of time, got a signed document saying he would not cash them until the intended date.. For some reason he held on to them for months and let it build up and then finally cashed them at once when he found out he's going bankrupt.

Ahh, should have paid via debit card way easier.

And fair enough, but what Miss May I album did you work on?

Also the new one coming out. I went down to the machine shop for a month and engeineered it and machine produced it.

Awesome man :D I look forward to hearing both albums! Hope the bills go ok, I unfortunately can't help you out as I am ultra poor myself haha.