Official answer and question thread

Melancholia

Eternal daydreamer
May 25, 2001
Ved Buens Ende
hehe no,no,you´re not in the DT forum :D
but yup,i borrowed the idea from there....since this thread is popular over there, i thought that maybe the same would happen here as well... let alone that now we will have the chance to ask each whichever strange thing crosses our mind....
tsts,yup,a brilliant copycat:ish idea :p

Let´s have fun!!

Q:name 3 things/hobbies you cannot live without

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

for those not familiar with this sort of thread, you just have to answer to the question in the previous post and ask another. By all means, they DON'T have to be related, though obviously they can be....Nothing else....no explanations needed, just answers and questions! coool!!!

A: books, internet, microwave

Q: what's your favourite the length of a book?

FatherVic said:
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

for those not familiar with this sort of thread, you just have to answer to the question in the previous post and ask another. By all means, they DON'T have to be related, though obviously they can be....Nothing else....no explanations needed, just answers and questions! coool!!!
doooooooooh! stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid me!!! I start a thread and don't even explain what the rules are :p
FV thank you :))

A: the ideal for me is from 280 to 350...generally with less than 200 i feel dissatisfied,with more than 400 i start err being unwilling to read :p
(nice question :) )

Q: Which is your favourite book?

A: The Lord Of The Rings (it's still being unmatched so far!!!!)

Q: Now that we're heading towards literature, which is your fave writer?

I saw this thread on the DT board, but it seemed rather absurd in a negative sense (you know, stupid answers for ludicrous questions... predictable but lacking interest). . Let's see...

A: Michael Ende (I don't like Momo, though)

Q: An utopia would be... what? (Try reckoning some seconds before coming up with: "To have sex with my neighbour, he/she is hot!!".)

|ng.

Theredintheskyisours said:
Answer: To swim in a bowl of cherry jell-o!

Question: Is Miss Piggy really a prostitute as said in the National Enquirer? (Magazine that tends to lie!)

Oh, boy... :erk:

|ngenius in the sky is not yours, for the God's sake...

@|ng: as you well know, i don't like abstract thinking that much, so my answer to your question might be this: atm, i consider very utopic that a friend of mine will ever get back to that status after having spent the last two months telling lies about me that, stupidly enough, even helped her out of a very difficult situation, thus putting myself between two fires... right now, the only thing i can think about (and i'm not proud of myself for this, mind you), is a way to free the universe of such a revolting and self-centered hypocrite :( hopefully, i'll soften my cruel mood in some days... may the force be with me ;)

A: no offense meant, but i couldn't care less about miss piggy... (it's a muppet, for god's sake :lol: ) :p

Q: which quality do you reckon is a strenght and why?

Rei@ :( may the force be with you,indeed!!! your evil feelings towards that girl are justified... when i hear such stories,i wonder what is it that make the people we trust suddenly change and lie,get us into trouble etc etc :(

A: difficult question... I'd say endurance,even if i'm not sure it's a exactly a quality... Enduring is close to being strong....Tolerating pain and suffering and generally difficult situations is in my opinion very fundamental,cause life is full of both happy and sad moments and in the latter a strong resistant character is definitely needing....I hope this doesn't sound confusing :(

Q: What gives meaning to your life?

/troll (viewing the world with the eyes of a pessimist today.... *sigh* )

Melancholia said:
Q: What gives meaning to your life?

Wow, it is a very complicated question, it requires a serious effort of reckoning and quite much honestity. I can't answer it myself right now, because that is precisely what I am looking for (or striving to find out). Wish me luck.

What happened to make your eyes change that drastically? You're a happy troll :) Anything I can help you with?

@Rei: Well, YOUR utopy doesn't need of abstract thinking, and that malevolent creature does indeed (because of the psychological aspect in understanding why) so... you better avoid her and don't go further into the problem.

|ng.

Reactions: Rei Toei
|ngenius said:
What happened to make your eyes change that drastically? You're a happy troll :) Anything I can help you with?

|ng.
Dear Robot,thanks for your concern...but please don't worry....Some days i'm just not so happy for several reasons,stressed for many things and so on...i think it's normal and i would actually worry if i was happy 24/7...I'm sure i'll be okay soon,so you don't have to worry :)
Good luck with your trying :)

all@ Hmmm...am i supposed to reply to my own question??? :rolleyes: definitely no!!!
If it's to scary or demanding too much thought etc,reply to the following instead:
Q:Which is your craziest dream?

/troll

@Mel: One thing is to feel stressed, upset, annoyed... that attends to your mood, and there is a pessimistic feeling that might concern your mood or your global vision. That, aside from the fact that it would be unpolite to ignore it, compelled me to ask. ;)

|ng.

oook, let's reply to both questions :)
possibly, what gives more meaning to my life is my faith and the belief in an afterlife where i'll be able to meet all the beloved ones i've lost along the way and hug them again :)
as for dreams, well... talking about wishes, the craziest one i've ever had probably was that of becoming ice figure skating world champion and maybe winning an olympic gold medal :D i was a kiddie, at the time, and trained hard to get top positions in skating competitions, but unfortunately one day my family and i had to move to a remote place in middle-southern italy where there weren't any ice rinks. end of both my career and my crazy dream :bah:
on the contrary, if you were mainly interested in night dreams, i'm afraid most of my dreams are nightmares (you've been warned now) and the most insane was something about killing my mother with a baseball bat and feeling relieved at every hit. actually, the sound of the bat smashing her skull and the sight of the blood/brains splattered everywhere were err... quite pleasant :OMG:

yeah, i need some serious therapy, no need to tell me... i know, i know :cry:

You have too many dreams involving something with sports!!

Baseball Bat-Baseball
Figure Skating Dream-Figure Skating

The leprechaun once told me to burn down my school and kill everyone inside it. He told they're always after his Lucky Charms. Then he bit me. And then I field goal kicked that bastard back to Ireland where he can find some helpless kid kill their parents.

I also once had a goldfish. My cat ate him.
Question: How come Asgaroth fans are so cool and nice?

Theredintheskyisours said:
You have too many dreams involving something with sports!!

Baseball Bat-Baseball
Figure Skating Dream-Figure Skating

The leprechaun once told me to burn down my school and kill everyone inside it. He told their always after his Lucky Charms. Then he bit me. And then I fied goal kicked that bastard back to Ireland where he can find some helpless kid kill their parents.

I also once had a goldfish. My cat ate him.
Question: How come Asgaroth fans are so cool and nice?

Are you living near the Columbine high school? :OMG:

A: I don't know, since I'm not a huge fan myself. But I'm not that nice either, am I?. :rolleyes:

Q: How many pets have survived to you? (How many pets do/did you have?)

|ng (Surviving)

A: survived to me??? well none, they're all dead by now :p
but I've had little turtless, fishes, little birds and a rabbit which was the fluffiest and nicest crapping machine I've ever seen :)

Q: if you had to choose from a mortal life or an eternity alone, what would you choose (always considering that immortality wouldn't make you old in terms of health)

fathervic (who thinks this is thread is wonderful to make people who are affraid of posting dreams and weird stories and just want to give their two cents from time to time :Spin: )

Yay, 200th post!!!! Good thing I looked at my post count right before I posted this reply!

Answer: I am already alone. So less change equals less being less lazy. Which equals less getting nice girlfriends who will dump me just because I scream out "Odin!" and "My men, the Norsemen, the golden horde, we march to attack!" in the middle of the night due to my extreme obsession with Medieval: Total War/Viking Expansion pack. So all I really need is Medieval: Total War, a few other strategy games, and a huge bucket of non-melting ice-cream and I will be all set for my life of loneliness. Looks like that's been accomplished, excepting the non-melting ice-cream (Which in my spare-time I am thinking of crazy ideas of how to keep Ice Cream from melting while I play long hours of Strategizing. (However that word is spelled!))

Question: Who plays video games here and which are your favorites?

A: I think i'll disappoint you,cause i don't play videogames (anymore),but couldn't help replying to my own thread :) Nowadays i only play the windows card game (how the heck is it called in english??), some flipper on my mobile phone and until recently a bit of "Lemmings revolurion" from time to time. Oh,and if i ever go a shop with machines, i play "Puzzle bubble",but actually it's a long time i haven't done so... In the past,when i was 10 until 12-13, i was a HUGE fan of games,was playing a lot...many stuff,from lame things bombing islands and stuff, to pacmania and adventure games... My superfavourite ones were Pacmania, Dynamite deux (quite lame,but i liked it), Larry leisure suit :worship: and Monkey Island...

Q: (relevant to the previous one). Do you play and board games (you know,like Jenga,chess,Risk etc) and if so,which are your favourite ones?

A: No, I don't. I tried to play to those games when I was a kid, since my uncle kept a lot of board games, the classic ones and some other war related games (you know, classic battles, with names as "Napoleon at Stradinburgo Kickin' Some Asses" or "Alexander The Great havin' fun in a battle field"). But rarely someone played with me, so I gave up and concentrated efforts with my Spectrum 128 K. Is that "Risk" passion a FV influence, btw? ;)

Q: Which's the most valuable thing you've learnt from your parents?

|ng.