Official Bootleg Video And Photos

iroc z28

Old Man In The Pit
Feb 25, 2002
So. Central, Mn
groups.yahoo.com
US Gigs With Motorhead Confirmed

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: ANTHRAX'S NEW CD 'WE'VE COME FOR YOU ALL' WILL FEATURE AN ENHANCED PORTION WITH AN OFFICIAL BOOTLEG VIDEO AND PHOTOS FIRST DATES OF NORTH AMERICAN TOUR WITH MOTORHEAD ANNOUNCED [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Metal innovators Anthrax have announced that their new CD 'We've Come For You All' will include a special "enhanced" portion containing an official bootleg video and never-before-seen photos. 'We've Come For You All' will be released on May 6, 2003, on Sanctuary Records. The official bootleg video, shot in Chicago in 1999, features a performance of the classic "Got the Time" in addition to a very rare "Among the Living / I'm the Man / Caught in a Mosh" medley. The enhanced 'We've Come For You All' CD will only be available in the United States. Vocalist John Bush, guitarist Scott Ian, bass guitarist Frank Bello, drummer Charlie Benante and new guitarist Rob Caggiano are currently on tour in Europe, and the band is earning rave early reviews for the new CD. Anthrax will hit the road in May for a North American tour with Motorhead. The initial Anthrax tour dates are as follows:[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Wednesday, May 7th Norfolk, VA NorVa
Friday, May 9th Worcester, MA Palladium
Sunday, May 11th Montreal, QC Medley
Tuesday, May 13th Mount Clemens, MI Emerald
Theater Thursday, May 15th Cleveland, OH Agora Theatre
Friday, May 16th Chicago, IL House of Blues
Saturday, May 17th Chicago, IL House of Blues
Sunday, May 18th Milwaukee, WI The Rave
Tuesday, May 20th Minneapolis, MN First Avenue

[/font]

I know the HOB archives everything on audio, but do they film every performance??? I'm not sure they do, but they may do it closed circuit - I've seen some tiny clubs do that, as well as the huge arenas and stadiums so who knows. To the best of my knowledge, no Anthrax HOB shows are on film.

Two, no, three things. First, 5-9 in Worcester, MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Second, room around it for maybe Providence a night, maybe! Third, does anybody else think "Official Bootleg" is an oxymoron?

thedarkestknight

I just checked out the HOB site and they're no longer there but they did have two Anthrax shows (on video) archived on their site about a year ago. They were shitty quality but I think that was just because of the streaming media. They were killer shows though.

I was at both HOB shows, and Mr. Bag was filming at one of them. There are alot of crowd scenes from that night on the Attack of The Killer A's DVD. So if it is footage from that it will be extremely cool cause I was front and center getting my ribs crushed. I believe "Lone Justice" Dan was at both of those shows too.