Official Thrasher Music Video Now Online!!

That was brilliant! Straight forward, just you guys thrashing it out, couldnt be better, I love how the cuts deal with certain parts of the song, like bens drum fills and stuff, I really enjoyed it. Im ready to spread the word.:)

i knew matt was going to wear some kind of rambo shirt. should have put money on it. and i never knew this, but Ol has unusualy good hand posture when he's playing solos, especially for being in a thrash band.

You not seen "Rambo vs Aliens" then Matt?

Have to applaud you for some good old windmill headbanging at the start of the vid, by the way....it's a dying art :D

glad you guys approve! if we were a massive band and could spend lots of money on a video then we would have lots of cool stuff going on, but what you see reflects where we are at this point, in a massive empty space playing to ourselves haha...

for a first video i'm happy with it, its a video and shows people who we are. we can do all the fancy stuff later on when it's available to us.

apparently it makes people dizzy, ha.

I do find it a bit odd that the albums first single is only being released for the redux edition, a year after the original release. Was that just because you couldn't be bothered or was it some label thing?

We just weren't that interested in a video at the beginning, never really gave it much thought...

We had plans, as usual those plans didn't work out, where all this stuff was supposed to happen at once and it was supposed to go like this, that would get released, this would happen, we go on tour to support that then, then we release that blah blah...

but it's us, none of it happened as planned and then nothing happened, it's difficult to make all this stuff happen logically and at the right time, tying in tours with releases and promo stuff and press etc...

massive bands who have awesome managers and loads of people doing stuff for them make all that happen dead easy, we can't. we don't have managers and all that with us being a small band.

we didn't get to do certain things so we thought we would just do a video!! so here it is...