OFFICIAL-What IS Nightmare Metal Fest anyway?

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
So you want to know what Nightmare Metal fest is about?
You really only have to know the label and distribution habits to know where we're coming from with this but for those of you new to Nightmare, then I'll give you a bit of details on where I'm coming from on this. Because I've noticed on other forums some difference of opinion of what it is or should be.

Nightmare Metal Fest is about Great metal music, there are many sub-genre's these days that are getting a bit superfluous (more than needed) So we simplify it, like it was in the beginning of metal, just calling it "METAL" Because this is the most accurate. There are however a special few general prerequisites we look for in bands for our festival.
These are the Metal attributes of; Melody, Progressiveness or technical ability, intent, power and attitude (Bands must excel in all of these areas) I'm a lover of all kinds of music as long at the players REALLY know how to play. Bringing you only the greatest bands, known or on the rise. It's very unlikely that you will find a band on our bills that will not deliver the goods live.

This makes it as much fun for the bands as it does for the festival attendees because everyone is having a great time watching and enjoying the music on both sides of the stage.

Keeping in mind that the Fest is put on by a record company owner...and that there will be some bands from the label always on it, it's pretty much open after that to bands with exceptional talents. Any questions?