oh, and... there's a jesus freak at my office now

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
So my boss sends out an interoffice email saying that her and I are filing a difficult discrimination case and we won’t be taking any new cases for 4 weeks. This dude sends me this email back:

Please seek a relationship with the living, loving Lord Jesus Christ. Then, whatever happens, you can rest in your faith.

Love,

Doug

yea okay there doug.

p.s. my boss is a jew.

jesusdildo.jpg

Doug,

Relationship w/ big JC of N is a go.

Thx,
Prepz

you mean maybe doug was kidding? no actually he wasn't. after my expression of alarm to a case worker here he showed me doug's desk and like, there's crosses and stuff on the cubicle walls!

I don't think companies should allow crosses etc. on you cubes at work. That can be extremely offensive to other people. Had I been a satanist and hung pentagrams and goats head on my cube I'd lose my job immediately. But isn't satanism a religion too?

And I'm not a satanist like my guidance counselors, teachers and parents thought.

i mean, i dont really care if someone gets all psyched to have a nativity scene at their desk but like, don't write 'god bless' at the end of your correspondence to clients. ya know?