oh hi

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Here's a thread about cheeseburger stool :kickass:

hamburger-stool.jpg

I'm pretty stoked man. I got wasted and saw Soulfly last night. Tonight I'm gonna get wasted and see GOD DETHRONED! So stoked! It's been years since they've been here, they're one of the better live bands I've seen.

If they play this song, I may end up in the moshing pit area or at least the headbanging section.

How are you buddy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it really necessary in that fit of excitement to use the word 'stoked' though? Twice?

I saw Soulfly once back in...98'? Touring for the Strangeland soundtrack with Hed (P.E.) and Snot. God Dethroned sounds like a good time.
DUDE! I saw that tour too! Soulfly was one of the first bands I ever saw and that was the tour! I was so stoked for that show, I loved hed(pe) back then too but now they can fuck off. It was at a venue called RCKNDY that is now unfortunately a big hotel. I wasn't stoked to see that venue go.

Augury is also on the bill this evening. Fairly stoked to see those chaps as well :headbang:

Personally I thought Hed (P.E.) stole that show, but yeah, I lost interest after the self-titled. I have no idea if they still exist. Same with a number of bands from that era, like Sevendust.

Yeah, they just put out a new album a couple months ago. It's terrible. I'm not even into the stuff I used to like from them back in the day anymore. Sevendust I never really got into at all but one of my old bands played with them a few years ago and they were cool dudes.

DUDE! I saw that tour too! Soulfly was one of the first bands I ever saw and that was the tour! I was so stoked for that show, I loved hed(pe) back then too but now they can fuck off. It was at a venue called RCKNDY that is now unfortunately a big hotel. I wasn't stoked to see that venue go.

Augury is also on the bill this evening. Fairly stoked to see those chaps as well :headbang:

Haha the first nonlocal show i ever saw was Soulfly and Static-X fuckin yeeeeeeears ago.

God Dethroned... hmmm I think they're playing around my area soon.

Heh, the Soulfly self-titled album cover t-shirt was one of my first non-Kiss shirts. I saw Soulfly with Pantera. Also saw Static X with Pantera, different occasion. Just sayin, just postin. I have paper towels on my face.

soulfly :bah:

I never liked Max all that much anyways, but him trying to incorporate rap influences into his music... oh no.:erk:

DERICK!

WHAT WAS THAT WORD THAT WE THOUGHT MAX CAVALERA WAS SAYING...that we were totally off on, but we kept saying it anyway////? I can't remember and its making me crazy!