OH MY GOD!

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
DRAGONFORCE Confirmed For Quebec's INTERNATIONAL METAL FEST - July 20, 2005
Xtreme Productions has announced the first annual Quebec's International Metal Fest. The event will take place on November 20, 2005 at the prestigious Capitole Theatre in Quebec city, Canada and will feature American/Norwegian melodic metallers KAMELOT in their first Canadian appearance as well as London-based "extreme power metal" band DRAGONFORCE giving their exclusive first-ever North American performance. Opening the show will be FORGOTTEN TALES, DREAM QUEST, ICED HUNTER and SUDDEN FLAMES. Visit www.xprods.com for more details.

YUS!
I dunno how the hell I'm gonna get there, but somehow I WILL BE THERE. (I hope.)

armondosucks9aj.jpg

Me neither, Trois-Rivière Metal Fest is much better though, they have Cryptopsy, and a lot of other anti-power metal bands :tickled:

I like a huge range of metal... death metal, black metal, viking metal, power metal, progressive metal, neo-classical metal, thrash metal, nu-metal, etc.

Dead_Lioness said:
Quebec owns.
Amazing province, James, I say: GO!
fly out to Vermont, then rent a car and drive for 2 hours (cheaper this way)
I would but you gotta be 25 to rent a car ='(.
I think me and a bunch of my friends are just gonna borrow my friend's dad's van/bus thingie, and take turns driving the whole darn way. :D
Hoping school doesn't interfere.

metalskater7 said:
I would but you gotta be 25 to rent a car ='(.
I think me and a bunch of my friends are just gonna borrow my friend's dad's van/bus thingie, and take turns driving the whole darn way. :D
Hoping school doesn't interfere.

I thought you could rent a car over 18, but under 25 they just rape the shit out of you in price. Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I'm 25 now so I need to go rent me a car...for no reason.

A few car rental places, such as National/Alamo, and Enterprise will allow 21 and over to rent at a higher rate (usually an additional twenty dollars or so a day) but most require 25 and over.