MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
I rule

YESSSS.jpg

your turn now.

EDIT - Because this is such a crappy collage of webcam pictures:

7" along the top L-R: Hate Forest - Resistance, Hate Forest - Ritual, Hate Forest - Darkness, Worship/Mournful Congregation - Let There Be Doom/The Epitome of Men and Gods Alike, Graveland - Blood of Heroes

Frames: Left contains Emperor - Prometheus: The Discipline of Fire & Demise Picture LP, Right contains Negurã Bunget Poster

LPs L-R, Top to bottom: Dimmu Borgir - Stormblåst Pic Disc, Nargaroth - Geliebte des Regens, Neurosis - A Sun That Never Sets, Nokturnal Mortum - NeChrist, Drudkh - Forgotten Legends, Ulver - Nattens Madrigal, Hate Forest - Purity

I rule you all in crappy digital cameraness!

L to R - Into Eternity, Danzig, Jack Daniels clock permanently stuck on 5pm, Tool, Morbid Angel:
posters002.jpg

Negura Bunget:
posters003.jpg

L to R - Arizona calendar, maudlin of the Well, Opeth, bookshelf:
posters004.jpg

Pink Floyd butts:
posters005.jpg

Nose:
posters001.jpg

123-2.JPG

Arckanum, Deathspell Omega and Ulver, three very nice posters and a Fran Marder pic disc in the back ground.

Nad your pics remind me impressionist paintings, I had no idea there even existed webcameras that crappy :D

All I have on the walls besides few guitars and bass are 3 Ulver-posters (Trilogie-boxset) framed.

spaffe said:
Nad your pics remind me impressionist paintings, I had no idea there even existed webcameras that crappy :D
Yeah, this camera is quite "artisitc." :loco: It's this tiny little spy camera type thingy, less than the size of my thumbs.

EDIT: Artisitc. Jaysus I'm starting to talk like Dubya...

I agree there, I'm reminded of an exhibit I once saw of early photographic experiments, many of which had a huanting abstract quality about them and evoked quite different images than intended...which yours must do because I can only make out the Floyd body art.

I like the strange lighting in two of them, the only explanation is that GOD was in my living room. :Spin:

Opeth17 said:
I think I spot an Underpants Gnome in NAD's first picture.
Holy shit! That's a Santa but you're right, it does look like an Underpants Gnome! ST. NICK'S TRUE NATURE REVEALED!
JayKeeley said:
This thread is weird. You lot all live in a room. :D
I have 4 rooms, 5 if you count my walk-in-closet thankyouverymuch. :loco: