Ok everyone here goes a more positive outlook

Klosure

Nov 26, 2009
Right....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/880876/bounce 1.mp3

Yes its nothing special, got superior drummer installed properly noticed the ambient mics.. ooh they make a bit of a difference.

Guitars Demonizer with its own 4x12 emulation (its not digital its done through analog means it has a sound of its own)

Bass, di'ed for now.

I plan to do a track bit by bit and post it here in the forums. I hope that by doing it stage by stage being clear about my process that you might be able to help me pull together something. I hope to have a backbone for the song over the next day or so. I might use one of my old ones as it would be fun to put something together that I have already written. I get back latersss...

Reading your other thread about quitting it all because you suck and so on, I'm kind of amazed. Why do you say you suck and that you want to quit? This does not sound bad at all. It's got a nice rock vibe to it and nothing sounds hyped up as it sometimes can with programmed drums for example. I think it sounds pretty cohesive and nothing like I imagined it would by the description of your other thread.

I liked it man! Guitar tone fits nicely, cool bass etc, and drums sound fine, i like the snare heaps haha!

Sounds good man, keep it up, id love to hear more

Cheers for your replys to this one, i was kinda amazed when I dug into Superior Drummer 2 a little harder to find far more mainly cos I hadn't installed the whole thing.

That snare was what I wanted, nice and woody..

.... forever onwards I guess...