OK, so rain fell within broke up?

they didn't last very long. i think they would've been a lot better if dawn didn't overwhelm the band with her vocals. she has a really good voice, but at times (most of the time on what i heard from the new cd) it overpowers the rest of the band which is unfortunate because theire doing some really nice stuff. i like a lot of the keyboard lines.

speaking of bands breaking up, im still pissed fear factory broke up. their "new" cd came out with like 8 new songs i think. anyone know if it's any good?

It is a shame about Rain Fell Within, although I preferred the debut to the new album.

After Demanufacture, I enjoyed each successive Fear Factory release less than the previous one. I think it was about time they broke up. ;) That "new" album called Concrete sounds like it could be interesting, since it's actually their first album which was never released (something I didn't know about until a few weeks ago, and I got into the band in 1994 or so).

Originally posted by ezekiel
they didn't last very long. i think they would've been a lot better if dawn didn't overwhelm the band with her vocals. she has a really good voice, but at times (most of the time on what i heard from the new cd) it overpowers the rest of the band which is unfortunate because theire doing some really nice stuff. i like a lot of the keyboard lines.

Yes, I agree. But still, a shame.