ok so you should never listen to king diamond/mercyful fate before bed

xfer wasn't involved at all. all i remember of the various dreams were seeing workstudies from my office, seeing a weird episode of the simpsons and arguing my case for why the simpsons suck now to a bunch of college students, and then seeing a college girl brutally murdered by a ghoulish girl, and dave attell being rbought in to stop the ghoul and blaming it on a supposedly haunted tapestry on the wall which i can't remember all the specifics of.

it was a weird night.

I listened to Melissa before bed once a year or so back, and I woke up in the middle of the night scared out of my mind. I was somehow convinced that I would be killed on my way to class the next day or something.

well getting back to my real dream, i was recounting my experience to byron last night and i am still completely shocked at how brutally violent the murder in my dream was. i mean what do those types of things symbolize? i mean it was in horror movie style so it wasn't completely gory and actually the worst of it happened "off camera" as it were but i mean it left me way freaked out all day yesterday and today.