okay.. I know I am drunk but...

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
New Fear FAcotryid as lame as lame as old fear factory. New metal crap. simply put. Shit facotry. I am glad i am drunk as fuck. Fear factory suck ass . ontop od that they are nu metal shit. hahaha I am going to eat a turkey samwich and puke. fuck new metal- hatbreed and liberals. they are all pussies. fuckit it. hahaha/ me

Hey Slipnot/Fear Factory, I can play an open E and fret the 1 over and over and palm mute! Can I be in your band?

fuck yea man...what in fucks sake is up with all the nu-metal and nu-hardcore[fag-core]?? I mean come the fuck on...what is this world commin to???

I like the new Fear Factory! I like the old FF as well.
Rumors were that Dino and Raymond were actually offered to replace Scott and Charlie in S.O.D. some time ago?

Yeah, Fear Factory have pretty much went down hill after Demanufacture. I love G/Z/R though, in my opinion that is Burton's best work......What have you been drinking Billy? Cuervo? Beer? Whiskey? Vodka? All of the above?

johnnieCzech said:
I like the new Fear Factory! I like the old FF as well.
Rumors were that Dino and Raymond were actually offered to replace Scott and Charlie in S.O.D. some time ago?

I did call them after I called the 2 dudes from Sepltura.
I heard Dinner and hector got deported.