okay i'm pulling a lizard/BWD/gugs/whatever

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
well, sorta. no more posting from work. just deleted all my bookmarks to the forums i frequent (all two of them) because i've been neglecting my duties at work and i'm too god damn busy to get away with it anymore. i already gave up mid-week beering :cry: to avoid coming in to work late/zombiefied so this was the next logical step.

post-5pm i shall enjoy whatever nickname russell has come up with for the day.

cheers and shit.

Haha... just don't disappear inexplicably for 7 months...

Ever since I "came back" I've found myself wanting to check the board every hour. I can't go back to spending 3 hrs. a day on the net. Just can't!

Dick Sirloin said:
I can't go back to spending 3 hrs. a day on the net. Just can't!

you WILL, and you'll like it, dammit

btw I post way too much from work as well, but my job's so boooooooooooooooring without UM, you damn dirty apes

yup, give it a few minutes

he'll fire off some knuckle children in the bathroom and clearminded will realize the error of his ways

Chromatose said:
yup, give it a few minutes

he'll fire off some knuckle children in the bathroom and clearminded will realize the error of his ways

hehe, mud babies

Chromatose said:
hahahahahah

dudes i got so much fucking work done today, it was ridiculous. later i'm gonna celebrate with BEER.

hehehe, ever since getting my new job, my posts have slowed down big time, which is good. i like visiting the forum and i have 2 pages of threads to read