Okay, I'm ready for a new album now.

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
Okay Opeth, I'm ready for your next album, feel free to release it anytime soon. ;)

Well, I actually dreamt that Opeth released a new album last night. It was one of those really long dreams. And I kept trying to buy it, but strange occurances seemed to keep me from buying it, like CD stores closing, or I find one and there is some bomb attack. It was like some kind of divine intervention was trying to stop me from getting the album. But I eventually got it, and it had a wicked name, but I can't remember what it was. But the music was, put simply, better than expected, simply the best of anything I'd ever heard. Stupid realistic dream, I was so upset when I woke up. So Opeth, hurry up, and tour faster, do stuff faster! Please!? :D

this is kinda funny, we seem to be REAL metal addicts when we even dream of our bands...oh man. I also had an Opeth-Dream some time ago (1 or 2 months)...I dreamt that I finally bought Blackwater Park although I have sworn to never buy it :eek: Don't missunderstand me: I fucking LOVE Opeth, especially Orchid and Morningrise, but the new one just didn't do it for me, I was somehow frightened when I heard that they signed MFN and worked with a producer during the recording session. I hope that the next output will have longer songs and more growls again :) Nevertheless I can't await to see them live in november!!!:headbang:

Speaking of dreams.
I had an Opeth dream too about 2 days ago.
I was either backstage or in the studio with Martin Mendez playing bass. He was showing me some riffs and i was playing some shit and he was telling me that he liked it.
Now thats what i call a fucking incredible dream uh? :headbang:

Originally posted by Nico16
this is kinda funny, we seem to be REAL metal addicts when we even dream of our bands...oh man. I also had an Opeth-Dream some time ago (1 or 2 months)...I dreamt that I finally bought Blackwater Park although I have sworn to never buy it :eek: Don't missunderstand me: I fucking LOVE Opeth, especially Orchid and Morningrise, but the new one just didn't do it for me, I was somehow frightened when I heard that they signed MFN and worked with a producer during the recording session. I hope that the next output will have longer songs and more growls again :) Nevertheless I can't await to see them live in november!!!:headbang:

yeah i think i know what you mean about not wanting to buy it, i had the same problem with Radioheads Amnesiac, i got it on the day of its release but only last week did i give it a listen as i was too scared of what would happen. and yeah, i hope to see 3 brilliant bands in December at the underworld (i got tickets today :D ) although i dont think people here will like God Forbid although i think theyre great. :loco:

hmm...I've never heard anything from God Forbid, but I'm open minded (that's at least what I think:)). What are they like?

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that they released a new album too!! The album had the fucking coolest cover I had EVER seen, but I can't remember what it looked like now.... :confused: The CD was amazing too, it was a double disc!!! It had 6 songs 5 on one CD all long, one of them being a Genesis cover! :loco: :D The second CD was one track and was 40 minutes long. God what a dream!!! I was depressed when I woke up because I didn't have it.:cry:

Also, my Planet Earth (Science) teacher was telling me about a dream she had that there was an Opeth exhibit at a museum she went to. There should be one I said!! :) She dosn't like Opeth but at the begginning of the year we had to talk about something that meant a lot to us, so of course I talked about Opeth. I thought that was a pretty funny occurence!

Originally posted by Nico16
hmm...I've never heard anything from God Forbid, but I'm open minded (that's at least what I think:)). What are they like?

they are New Jersey Hardcore, i think one of their songs was on an old terrorizer cd, i saw them in June and they were great, i then got the album, i don't know if youve heard of Stampin' Ground, Knuckledust, Unite, but they are simillar. they are heavy with growling/screaming/fast/hard to know what they are saying without the lyric book :D they dont fit in with katatonia/opeth and are a good sort of difference, i think we will have a mixed response from people about this band. i like them though.

Originally posted by Morningrise
I had a dream a couple weeks ago that they released a new album too!! The album had the fucking coolest cover I had EVER seen, but I can't remember what it looked like now.... :confused: The CD was amazing too, it was a double disc!!! It had 6 songs 5 on one CD all long, one of them being a Genesis cover! :loco: :D The second CD was one track and was 40 minutes long. God what a dream!!! I was depressed when I woke up because I didn't have it.:cry:

The best part is that ISN'T just a dream. Be nice if Opeth did another 20 minute track though.

-Hondo

Originally posted by Metalmaster
I *think* some might be dissapointed with the next album :p

well everyones always upset, especially when your a great band like opeth, i mean how can you make something better than BWP? i dont think it can be followed up. but im sure i wont be upset with the new album. :loco:

dont you just hate it in dreams when you get something really really cool and wake up a realize you dont have it. AHH!! i hate that. like there was one time i dreamt that i had a indoor pool in my basement. when i woke up and realized it was just a dream i was so mad. ive also had dreams about cds too and that sucks too:mad:

When I was little I would have dreams where I would have this really cool little Ghostbusters car, and wake up sad because I didn't have it. :loco: :lol:

Originally posted by Morningrise
When I was little I would have dreams where I would have this really cool little Ghostbusters car, and wake up sad because I didn't have it. :loco: :lol:

that reminds me of my funniest dream.

when i was young, along time ago, i dreamed i went to the toilet, it seemed so real. i woke up and had wet my bed :lol: , that was wierd. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by _Transparent_

that reminds me of my funniest dream.

when i was young, along time ago, i dreamed i went to the toilet, it seemed so real. i woke up and had wet my bed :lol: , that was wierd. :lol: :lol:

I had a dream where I had sex with this hot chick, and when I woke up, my pants were wet.:D